SatelliteGuys 4.0 (upgrade) Problem Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn off no script. :) (Your a pub member you dont need it now anyways) :)

I have the same problem using FF (v3.6.12), not using no script. I've had the problem since the switchover too, just not enough of an irritant to bring up previously. But since you asked, ....

Just checked IE6.0, same problem with overwrites in the menu bar.

Here's one...

vB said:
KimmiKat, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Got that while trying to post something in the DirecTV subforum. Started doing that only today.

I didn't see this reported yet, but notice, on the right, the search window covers up whatever link hides behind it.
bug2.jpg

I have the same problem using FF (v3.6.12), not using no script. I've had the problem since the switchover too, just not enough of an irritant to bring up previously. But since you asked, ....

Just checked IE6.0, same problem with overwrites in the menu bar.
i only have this issue on my mobile browser

I am on 3.6.11 here with no issues.
same here and no issues as well

the insert image llink and the insert video link arent working for me

Its a bug in the software, its a conflict between vBulletin and vbSEO software causing the issue.

Lots of sites waiting for a fix on that one. :)

This is what I see, in both IE6 and FF6.12:

Attachments

• satguys.jpg
    satguys.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Still wondering why I get the permission error trying to post in the DirecTV or Dish forums.... :( Started 1 November.

I usually don't ask for help, but something is borked somewhere.

I noticed that when I select the "My Posts" under the "Quick Links" in the second-level menu bar at the top, I get the list of threads that I started, not my posts. If I click on my name next to my avatar and select "View Forum posts", I get the list of my last posts. Selecting "My Threads" in the Quick Links brings up the same list as "My Posts".
This is still broken when I checked it tonight.

I am going to see if I can move the new posts down from the top bar onto the second row. That should take care of the overlap issue for the members who are viewing the site as a lower resolution.

Kimmikat I have checked your account and all seems ok....

But just in case there was some permissions hosed on your account I banned you and unbanned you to reset everything.

If your still having an issue please PM me and I will change your password and try logging in as you can seeing if I can find out anything.

I am going to see if I can move the new posts down from the top bar onto the second row. That should take care of the overlap issue for the members who are viewing the site as a lower resolution.
Maybe move "Chat Room" down too ? How often is it used ? If not too often, does it need to take that real estate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)