SatelliteGuys.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really. I mainly used it for sports.
(Now one note on the "50 OTA channels" that I had in Minneapolis....22 were religious)

There were nights that there wasn't really anything on and that seemed to be the norm near the end of my contract. I noticed that when I was at the lakehouse on Monday & Tuesday. Tuesday night my dad says "so whats on tonight?" and after going through the guide (he has AT250) we settled on the Twins game because there was really nothing else on.

I had posted numerous times that if I didn't live in the apartment I would have cancelled my Directv early and paid the $20 per month cancel fee. There just isn't much on there and its the same crap being rerun on various channels. It kinda worked out when I moved that my contract was up and I had like a $8 credit on the account so when I moved I cancelled. The rep was very understanding as to why I was cancelling.

The "local" sports I can listen to on the radio. (Twins, Wild, Wolves, Vikes.....and even get the Brewers too)

Honestly I think its harder to not have the subchannels like I had in Minneapolis. Minneapolis we had AntennaTV, ThisTV, Bounce, Movies!, WeatherNation and Zuus Country. In Duluth its just MeTV.

Oh and sorry Scott for taking the thread off topic ;)

I'm glad it is all working out for you.

About 98% of the people come in via .US over .COM. :)
Well, don't expect me to be logging in if I'm over in China, as there the site is BLOCKED by THE GREAT FIREWALL OF CHINA!

...Or I could just LogMeIn to my home computer and access the site that way. Okay all is well again.

Yes the old app does.

The old app is no longer supported, download the new SatelliteGuys reader on your device. :)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)