SatelliteGuys Giving Thanks Holiday Giveaway Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I was just thinking. Scott is like our Oprah! "You get a Amazon.com gift card! You get a ROKU Box! You get a Kindle Touch!...

Ghpr13:D

Hey! I was just thinking. Scott is like our Oprah! "You get a Amazon.com gift card! You get a ROKU Box! You get a Kindle Touch!...

Ghpr13:D

Nah, Oprah would say you all won a...... Scott and Eva are simply very generous people who don't need to do what someone else does, or doesn't....

Well folks I have heard from our winner memo90061 and have shipped him his new ROKU 2 XS Media player which he should have on Friday. :D

Congrats again!

Thanks!! :D I can't stop smiling. haha. I kind of had a feeling I would win something, but didn't get too excited because I seem to have terrible luck. Hopefully my luck changes now! haha. Thanks again to Scott! :D

I know! haha. I got home from school, and saw it. It's so cool! The Roku remote is like a Wii remote. If you point at the TV it has the hand and you can point it just like the Wii only with the game though. haha. Thanks. :D :D

Sorta related question but on the Kindle 3G,

(I know we don't, the endusers), but who foots the bill for this bandwidth over 3G networks?

Status
Not open for further replies.