SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The boycott seems to be a failure. I went online there and I had 460 friends online, about the same as always. Did anybody really think this would work anyhow?

Online doesn't mean they were playing Mafia Wars.

Like a crack addict, I eventually succumbed to my vice... and heck, if Wozniak is playing, you know the boycott just isn't going to work. :)

Ok, guys.... for those not up to levels 5 or 6 in Moscow, let me tell you about a little back-door I found..

Want to loot an executive overcoat, but not quite to the top episode in Moscow? THEN try this:

Here's what you do: Go to MOSCOW. Then Go to inventory, collections & vault (Moscow obviously). When the collections come up go to the last one, Fabrege egg collection. Right next to the collection title is should say Pakhan episode and it should be highlighted in yellow. Click it and it will take you to the first 3 jobs in episode 6. (The picture above the jobs will not be the right one for that episode though). When you click on the job to do it it may not work the first time but the picture should change to the correct picture......click on the job again and it should work.

It's going to still show that episode 6 is locked at the top (mine shows 5 & 6 locked). Just double check the name of the job 'Acquire Classified Files On Crime Syndicates'. If that's the second job that is showing then you are on episode 6. The little yellow loot indicator box next to the job should be for the overcoat.

It is confusing, but for me it still shows episode 4 on the top (as that is as far as I am), but the jobs are from episode 6. Give it a try. But don't bother with the "ask for help" job - it will not work.
===========
IT works for episode 5 too; and nets a high powered vehicle - something Gus. I have gotten 2 of them and 6 executive coats.

:)

I haven't been able to play since Monday. I'm so ticked off. Everytime I click 'do job', it goes back to MW homepage and says "Your session has expired. Click any button to continue playing." Then I go back to episode 6, and click 'do job' again and it does the same thing. How the hell am I supposed to continue playing if it keeps doing that over and over? It's driving me crazy. I should be at almost the same place as Paul, but I'm stuck on level 1. GRRRRRR!

Ok, guys.... for those not up to levels 5 or 6 in Moscow, let me tell you about a little back-door I found..

Want to loot an executive overcoat, but not quite to the top episode in Moscow? THEN try this:

Here's what you do: Go to MOSCOW. Then Go to inventory, collections & vault (Moscow obviously). When the collections come up go to the last one, Fabrege egg collection. Right next to the collection title is should say Pakhan episode and it should be highlighted in yellow. Click it and it will take you to the first 3 jobs in episode 6. (The picture above the jobs will not be the right one for that episode though). When you click on the job to do it it may not work the first time but the picture should change to the correct picture......click on the job again and it should work.

It's going to still show that episode 6 is locked at the top (mine shows 5 & 6 locked). Just double check the name of the job 'Acquire Classified Files On Crime Syndicates'. If that's the second job that is showing then you are on episode 6. The little yellow loot indicator box next to the job should be for the overcoat.

It is confusing, but for me it still shows episode 4 on the top (as that is as far as I am), but the jobs are from episode 6. Give it a try. But don't bother with the "ask for help" job - it will not work.
===========
IT works for episode 5 too; and nets a high powered vehicle - something Gus. I have gotten 2 of them and 6 executive coats.

:) Worked. I had to do it from Episode 1 for it to work for me even though 2 and 3 are open for me. Another ?.how do you open the boss fight in episode 1 ? I'm locked out of it.I am on level 3 of episode 1.

Last edited:
Why have I not seen any money laundering going on anymore? I still have not finished the collection and it has been some time since I have seen anybody posting one. How do you go about posting one without finding one already posted?

===========

Must have fixed it, because I can't click on it.

Must have fixed it, because I can't click on it.

Yeah, it went away two days ago. BUT since I still have my character in that level in Moscow, I can still access the job for the executive overcoats.

I have 17 now.

For some reason, I've been fighting players at least twice my level lately. Yesterday, I iced a guy at level 2029. I'm only at 456. I iced quite a few over 1,000 today. How can you get to that high a level and not have any firepower. What kind of jobs are these people doing that they don't collect any loot at?

I just spent $590M (R) for the finale line in Pakhan. One click (1%) job mastery for this job. Hopefully I will be done with this by Sunday. I must have spent in the neighborhood of $3B (R) for Episode 6 in Moscow.

How do I open this BOSS FIGHT in episode 1 Level 3. I put 4 requests up on fb & there's been no response.Can anyone enlighten me ? Thanks.

Confront Gang Leader Dmitri Leonov

How do I open this BOSS FIGHT in episode 1 Level 3. I put 4 requests up on fb & there's been no response.Can anyone enlighten me ? Thanks.

Confront Gang Leader Dmitri Leonov

I can't find the link, I have it bookmarked on my other O/S. If I can find it I will post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts