SatelliteGuys Review: Logitech Revue with GoogleTV – A Diamond in the Rough

Mine came through this afternoon while my wife was home sick watching HGTV. I' happy it finally came She is happy the upgrade is finished and she can watch HGTV again

Got it and I played with it for an hour and I see that my Netflix application stops now every few minutes and says : this movie has failed ,please pick another to play. I have to keep hitting resume to get it to play each time. As far as integration with DISH, I don't have it enabled. The applications I see I can add are of real no interest to me. All in all , I 'm a little disappointed in this update.

Got it and I played with it for an hour and I see that my Netflix application stops now every few minutes and says : this movie has failed ,please pick another to play. I have to keep hitting resume to get it to play each time. As far as integration with DISH, I don't have it enabled. The applications I see I can add are of real no interest to me. All in all , I 'm a little disappointed in this update.

Pretty much sums it up for me too.

To the guys who have gotten the update...
Did you have to initiate anything on your tv to get it to download, or, did a message pop up all by itself, telling you there was an update available?

thanks

Halfway home. Got the update on one of my two units. Did speed up Chrome browser online, hated the original version, too clunky. Still playing with the new set up, but like having part of the screen still visible.

I have been watching TV and a box popped up that there was an update available.

It downloaded and installed it, but not sure if it's the official release or a new beta.

Firmware Version is 3.1
Build Number is KA2X-20111206.091823

wase4711,

No, there is generally nothing you can do to get the update (other than having you Revue hooked up to the internet and powered on). Supposedly 5% of the updates went out Thurs, 20% Fri, 25% today, and the last 50% tomorrow.

i wonder if the 1206 build fixes the market issues many are reporting, including me.

everything in the market says "not compatible"

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts