SatelliteGuys spamming? (No it's not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TelStar-5 said:
I think its a bad title ! I belive every user of this coummity forum should be like family we should jump the gun over a some spam that everone gets everyday .Chaddux is this like the fist time you have ever got spam or what ?

You can't speak English so maybe you can't read English either. I've fully explained this in my first post so you can re-read it.

"I use a technique to identify which websites are selling my email address to spammers."

BFG said:
How about

SatelliteGuys database hacked?

as the title

LOL I douht the dbs is hacked. Satellite guys ip is 70.85.58.122 no spam was ever sent trow that ip ! There for it has noting to do with this site .

I'm not saying that did happen, as only one of the admins can check that.

People can spoof domain names and IP addresses, that could have been the problem.

Neutron said:
I'm not saying that did happen, as only one of the admins can check that.

People can spoof domain names and IP addresses, that could have been the problem.

Forget spoofing or anything like that. The email address it was sent to is ONLY AVAILABLE at SatelliteGuys. Somehow, this spammer got my email address from SatelliteGuys.

chaddux said:
You can't speak English so maybe you can't read English either. I've fully explained this in my first post so you can re-read it.

"I use a technique to identify which websites are selling my email address to spammers."

If your such a invesgator mabey your in the wroung feld of work mabey you should become a spam cop you technique your using isent good enof because you cant put 2 and 2 toghter !

TelStar-5 said:
If your such a invesgator mabey your in the wroung feld of work mabey you should become a spam cop you technique your using isent good enof because you cant put 2 and 2 toghter !

If your such a invesgator mabey your in the wroung feld of work mabey you should become a spam cop you technique your using isent good enof because you cant put 2 and 2 toghter

Everything highlighted in red represents things that are NOT words. I don't know what you're saying. It just makes no sense.

Cascade said:

To my ISPs mail account, no biggie - just the usual spam.

*sigh*

It's not that hard to understand. I get plenty of spam. However, this message was sent to an email address that is EXCLUSIVE to SatelliteGuys. They got my email address from SatelliteGuys. All I want to know is how they did it.

chaddux said:
*sigh*

It's not that hard to understand. I get plenty of spam. However, this message was sent to an email address that is EXCLUSIVE to SatelliteGuys. They got my email address from SatelliteGuys. All I want to know is how they did it.

You sound like your ready to file a lawsuit. Take a chill pill enjoy life a little !

TelStar-5 said:
You sound like your ready to file a lawsuit. Take a chill pill enjoy life a little !

Oh please. I'm not suing anyone. I don't like getting SPAM. I would never suspect that SatelliteGuys would sell my email address but they got it somehow. I just want to know how they got it.

And why can't you type like that all the time? Much, much easier to undestand.

Cascade said:
Spam happens.
Get used to it.

You're always so helpful. That tells me nothing at all. I know spam happens. If you would just read the thread, you would know what my question is.

I think everything's been covered for now.

Chad thank you for bringing this e-mail to our attention :)

Hopefully we'll know what happenend in a little bit

BFG said:
I think everything been's covered for now.

Chad thank you for bringing this e-mail to our attention :)

Hopefully we'll know what happenend in a little bit

I agree...for now. Obviously, no one is going to give me a straight answer so just close the thread and I'll ask Scott.

chaddux said:
I agree...for now. Obviously, no one is going to give me a straight answer so just close the thread and I'll ask Scott.

Chaddux, please allow the admins to investigate the issue.

Spam happens. I got the same e-mail. One hit of my DEL key took care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts