Status
Please reply by conversation.

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
This month, I’d like to offer our WS24095 8-foot C and Ku band satellite dish along with our top of the line DMX241 C band LNBF to the SatelliteGuys forum members for a special price.

The price for the WS24095 dish and the DMX241 LNBF is $269.00* and it includes FREE SHIPPING**.

*Offer Expires 12/6/2009. **Free Shipping is within continental USA only. Includes residential delivery fee, but does NOT include any rural delivery fees or Beyond Delivery Point fees.

If you have always wanted to get a C band dish, but did not want to spend an arm and a leg on it, here is your chance. Less than $300 delivered to your door step and you are not getting a low quality dish. You are getting a WS International brand satellite dish and LNBF.

Pease call with any questions or to place an order.
Toll free: 1-888-333-5560
Order Online: CLICK HERE

DMX241 C Band LNBF

Input Frequency:
3.4-4.2GHz

Output Frequency:
950-1750MHz

Noise Figure:

Gain:
70dB

Polarity:
4 (Hor/Ver/LC/RC)

WS24095 8-foot Prime Focus Dish

Type:
Prime

Diameter:
240 cm

Panels (sections):

Efficiency:
70% min.

C – Band Gain:
@ 4.0 GHz 38.39 dB

KU – Band Gain:
@ 12.5 GHz 48.04 dB

F/D Ratio:

Focus Length:
915 mm

Material:
Steel

Finish:
Polyester Powder Coating

Color:
White

Mounting Type:
Ground Mount

Elevation Angle Range:
0° - 90°

Azimuth:
0° - 360°

Operational Winds:
25 m / sec

Survival Winds:
40 m / sec

Ambient Temperature:
-40°C ~ +60°C

Relative Humidity:
0 ~ 100 %

Last edited:
Now I'd call it a great deal .. Same boat here, I have a 6ft with floor mount. Maybe I can sell it huh.. hehe

Thats awesome, I may have to get one of those. Too bad I just sold my 4DTV receiver. Oh well, we all know how I feel about that. But hey it might be big enough to get Euronews on 58 West. (Or is that wishful thinking?)

I get Euronews from 58W (scrambled now I think) with the 6 footer here in Toronto.
Nice deal BTW , Do you guys ship to Cuba , lol and more lol.

great deal :)

Too bad I already have 3 C-Band dishes and maybe a 4th is coming soon...I'm running out of room here

great deal :)

Too bad I already have 3 C-Band dishes and maybe a 4th is coming soon...I'm running out of room here

dang,, one more coming?? I just might jump on this 8ft for Cband DVB-S2 purposes

Can this dish be used as a dedicated dish for E*. I want a big dish That I can aim at 119w. I Moved for locals and want to increase the signal. with a larger dish that can be used with a regular DP LNB.

Great price on this dish, Robby! I was going to jump on the 8 footer, but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to handle it by myself.

Cj9788, this dish would be the same as the 6 footer as far as receiving Dish on 119w, but with better gain since it is larger... It is prime focus, meaning you would have to use a prime focus feedhorn and separate flanged DP LNB from a Superdish for it to work properly. It's really not that big of a problem, though, as the flanged DP Superdish LNBs are very common (I must have at least a half dozen of them). The prime focus feedhorn (Invacom ADF-120) should be available somewhere. Then get the LNB collar, and you're good to go :) ...

Does that dish come with the fixed stand shown in the picture?

Yes. It does. Check out the pictures below for a better view. The pictures below is of a 1.8m ground mount model WS1870. The WS24095 is basically the same thing but larger, thicker, and heavier.

how does one point this dish, does it move or must you turn it, check elevation, and also make sure its level?

You have to turn the whole base when adjusting for Azimuth. For elevation, there is a knob that you use to raise or lower the elevation of the reflector. See below for pictures.

Attachments

• DSC00097.JPG
    DSC00097.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 326
  • DSC00101.JPG
    DSC00101.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Hmmm....
Anyone tried mounting one of these on an existing polar mount?
Still have my destroyed 10' mount sitting idle...
I see it is a 6 panel, which may make it difficult since the seams won't line up with the existing brackets... if it was 8 panel I would think it would be ez...

Last edited:
Great price on this dish, Robby! I was going to jump on the 8 footer, but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to handle it by myself.

Cj9788, this dish would be the same as the 6 footer as far as receiving Dish on 119w, but with better gain since it is larger... It is prime focus, meaning you would have to use a prime focus feedhorn and separate flanged DP LNB from a Superdish for it to work properly. It's really not that big of a problem, though, as the flanged DP Superdish LNBs are very common (I must have at least a half dozen of them). The prime focus feedhorn (Invacom ADF-120) should be available somewhere. Then get the LNB collar, and you're good to go :) ...

Thanks I keep asking the same stupid questions over and over in diffrent threads. sorry bout that. I Imagine what I want to do which is use a simole DP LNB is not doable. I saw some interestings fotos by technoguy about using a six footer in PR I am hopeing to hear from him.

Not a stupid question, and if I were you, I would go ahead and try this dish or the 6 footer... However, I would use the separate LNB and prime focus feedhorn discussed before. You will probably be disappointed with the performance if you don't.

Hmmm....
Anyone tried mounting one of these on an existing polar mount?
Still have my destroyed 10' mount sitting idle...
I see it is a 6 panel, which may make it difficult since the seams won't line up with the existing brackets... if it was 8 panel I would think it would be ez...

It would be pretty straight forward to fabricate some brackets to attach the upper ring to an existing polar mount. I was kicking that idea around in my head. It would make a low cost solution to replace a damaged dish.

Excellent deal!

I definitely concur! For my situation, it's getting 2 more feet of diameter for less than it would have cost me to get a 6' dish plus have it shipped to me. It should also be close to 2 deg c-band compliant, IIRC.

I just hope this dish isn't prone to damage in shipping.

I'll have to do some windloading calculations to see if my platform can support it and if it looks good, I'll pull the trigger on this deal.

Ama order one sometime before the deal ends .... hopefully you don't sell out Robby

Does anyone know the ring diameter of the ground mount? I want to make sure my platform is wide enough to hold the whole ring. I don't see the ring diameter listed in the specs.

Thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts