SatelliteGuys Special: 240cm C band Dish & LNBF $269+FREE Shipping

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
> Ikki, do you notice much difference in reception between the six foot and eight footer?

For me it is a night day and day difference between the 6 and the 8. Granted my 8 footer is stationary while my 6 footer is movable. If I had to do it all over again I would have worked harder to find a larger dish. The only advantage of the 6 footer, for me, was that it was free.

Getting an 8 foot dish for $269 delivered was a god send.

Iceberg, I think PopCorn is trying to catch up to you! having a dish farm

I have approx 14 additional satellite dishes in various sizes (2' to 6') stored in the garage just itching to be installed in the dish farm. I'm installing them a little at a time, so the wife doesn't notice. :)

Might have been easier to find the wife after the dishes where already installed.

:)

I have approx 14 additional satellite dishes in various sizes (2' to 6') stored in the garage just itching to be installed in the dish farm. I'm installing them a little at a time, so the wife doesn't notice. :)

After you get to aorund to putting up #14, let us know how that WAF (Wife Approval Factor) works out ;) ...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)