SatelliteGuys Special: 240cm C band Dish & LNBF $269+FREE Shipping

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Robby,

Any chance you would extend this deal by another week? My wife is just about ready to say "yes", but time is running out. Are you even open tomorrow (12/6/09) on the last day of this sale if I were to call to place an order?

How the panels .8mm thick or better?

Thank You,
Dave

Robby,

Any chance you would extend this deal by another week? My wife is just about ready to say "yes", but time is running out. Are you even open tomorrow (12/6/09) on the last day of this sale if I were to call to place an order?

How the panels .8mm thick or better?

easy solution. Divorce the wife tonight, order online tomorrow. ;)

panels are .045 inches thick, according to my micrometer.

Hi Guys,

I was out of town and just got back, so I had not had a chance to log in and answer questions.

Since this seems to have become popular, and due to the phone requests, email requests, requests on this thread, and with Christmas coming up, I'll go ahead and extend out the special until 12/31/2009, or until we run out of stock, which ever is first.

Hi Guys,

I was out of town and just got back, so I had not had a chance to log in and answer questions.

Since this seems to have become popular, and due to the phone requests, email requests, requests on this thread, and with Christmas coming up, I'll go ahead and extend out the special until 12/31/2009, or until we run out of stock, which ever is first.

I'll talk to my wife today about ordering.

Last edited:
Hey Robby,
For my benefit and perhaps the benefit of others new to receiving trucked shipments (as opposed to FedEx, UPS or USPS).
I ordered one of these offers on Sunday and when it arrives do I need to inspect the item on delivery for possible damage and if there is some refuse delivery, or can do I accept delivery and then ask for an RA to return the item for exchange if I find damage on opening the shipment?
I could not find this info on either of the company sites nor on the freight company's.
Thanks for the answer and for making this offer available.

Hi.

First, thanks for the business. I appreciate it very much.

When receiving a freight shipment, it's always recommended to check for damages as soon as the package arrives. If there is any damages, make sure you note it on the bill of lading, and ask the driver to initial and sign it. Without this, we will not be able to even file a claim with the freight company.

At that point, you can go ahead and accept delivery. Make sure you call us right away so we start the claim filing process with the freight company. More than likely, the claim will get approved, but regardless, we will send you a new one out right away.

The freight company may decide to inspect the package. If they need to inspect it, they will then contact you and arrange a time to pick up the damaged package. Make sure you take some photos of the package before you turn it back over to the freight company.

Follow those steps and you should be good to go. So far, we have had zero shipping damages on these antennas.

Enjoy your new toy and make sure to post some photos of your new dish.

We opened up our Christmas presents this past weekend and guess what I got from my wife? Yes, one of these 240cm satellite dishes. :)

My wife said that Robby is so nice and was very helpful in arranging delivery after Christmas.

My wife received a phone call this morning that my satellite dish (Christmas gift) will be delivered tomorrow. :) This news has made my day.

now you know we would like a review on it popcorn ;)

I sure will Iceberg. My wife told me 1 box got delivered this afternoon. I wonder if the LNBF is in the same box or if it will be shipped separate.

My wife wrote me and said:

The guy that delivered the satellite dish was funny. When I told him what it was he looked up and saw the 6-footer in the garage and said, "this little box has one of those in it??" and I told him yes, except that this one was bigger. He couldn't stop laughing because he was so amazed :)

ikki, do you notice much difference in reception between the six foot and eight footer? I've got a motorized six and notice that I loose 87w and 89w on the eastern end and 135w on the far west. Everything else is pretty good except for a few weak ones on 121w. I think the 6' dish is too small for the stuff at either end maybe. Just curious what you've experimented with. Blind

I can get 135W from Toronto fine with the motorized 6 footer but with very low levels though. The 8 footer for the most part will help you with adjacent interference probably.

HD, probable tree issues for me too. 131W and 133W are fine. Elevation is too low to try 137 etc...I'd be at the middle of trees across the road. Dang neighbors trees! Blind

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts