SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Discussion - Week Ending 09/08/2007

110 is one of the main satellites but I have a feeling it wont be in the AT200 or whatever the heck its called (middle package)....knowing Charlie he'll either
A. Put it in top 250
B. Put it in the multi sport pack (after all it is in that range)
One of the disputes is that Big10 requires it to be in AT100...

I just did a google search for History Channel HD and came across a bunch of articles saying that DirecTV would be the first to launch History Channel HD. Thought it was kind of funny.

I think i have a great compromise for the B10 and Charlie.

SD Version:
In Big 10 Footprint, everyoen that has a package that includes their local RSN gets it.

Outside of Big10 Footprint, must sub to sports pack.

HD Version:

Available to all who get HD subscribers

SD Version:
In Big 10 Footprint, everyoen that has a package that includes their local RSN gets it.

HD Version:

:up

SD Version:

HD Version:

I'll bet Charlie would love that, but the BTN ain't going for it.

can someone clarify this -- I'm looking at ESPN.com (ESPN - NCAA College Football Schedule, College Football Schedule, NCAA Football Schedule) and according to this site the BTN is showing five noon-time games this coming Saturday. How is this possible? Is there more than one feed of the BTN?

yes it is regionalized. DirecTV subs get all the games but if you are a cable sub and get B10 network you would get your own game if your team is playing or a regionalized game if not

440 - TEMP [MPEG2 SD] added to EchoStar8 110W TP 24 ConUS beam (Not Available)
441 - TEMP [MPEG2 SD] added to EchoStar8 110W TP 24 ConUS beam (Not Available)
442 - TEMP [MPEG2 SD] added to EchoStar8 110W TP 24 ConUS beam (Not Available)
443 - TEMP [MPEG2 SD] added to EchoStar8 110W TP 24 ConUS beam (Not Available)

Do I smell Big 10 Network alternate channels cooking?

The 4 new TEMP channels are pointed to the same encrypted video feed(DishNetwork slate) that is scattered across the 400's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)