SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Discussion - Week Ending 10/06/2007

my rpedictons
tv cheielroded oabel dahm
Nhl network sd uplinekd becameabel uick
hl network hd ebcame able

Temp 8 ale? upl

tleformual ebcame abele
someal nw lil
soem enwstests

Not that it will be a big deal when it is added, but Dish made a big promotional deal with Weather HD and D* beat them on adding it...what happened there?

Even the bass-ackwards local podunk cable monopoly added Weather-HD this morning...first HD channel they've added in ages.

Dish could hide from us too, like they have in the past. We could have Test 1-9 launched but of course not available. Then we could have a week of speculation of what the channels are. Sometimes they neglect to put nice lables on the channels.

Dish could hide from us too, like they have in the past. We could have Test 1-9 launched but of course not available. Then we could have a week of speculation of what the channels are. Sometimes they neglect to put nice lables on the channels.

True...but I have a gut feeling the only thing we will see this week is some more 'not available' channels and NHL...how saaaaaad!

11:40 central... Nothing yet...

"Watch the skies! Watch the skies!" :eek:

I would speculate that maybe E wants the first round of D adds (I think we are still in the first round) to be out there before coming through with new additions. I hope I'm wrong, but I wonder if we'll see anything new before next week.

In any case, it's more a matter of when than if.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)