SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Discussion - Week Ending 12/15/2007

I've been thinking about this, and want to see what some folks think.

I think the move on spotbeams for 61.5 is really related to the BTN. They made some statement about how they will go to a regional in the spring. \
BTN will be available nationally so they can't put it on spotbeams.

Does anyone else see this? Out of these three, I see MT66 in my guide but not available of coarse. You would think if I can see one, I could see more unless they are specific to regions. There right in the middle of all the music channels, hope it's not MTVHD east and west.

5415 - MT65 [MPEG4 HD] added to EchoStar5 129W TP 11 ConUS beam (Not Available)
5416 - MT66 [MPEG4 HD] added to EchoStar5 129W TP 11 ConUS beam (Not Available)
5417 - MT67 [MPEG4 HD] added to EchoStar5 129W TP 11 ConUS beam (Not Available)

Does anyone else see this? Out of these three, I see MT66 in my guide but not available of coarse. You would think if I can see one, I could see more unless they are specific to regions. There right in the middle of all the music channels, hope it's not MTVHD east and west.

5415 - MT65 [MPEG4 HD] added to EchoStar5 129W TP 11 ConUS beam (Not Available)
5416 - MT66 [MPEG4 HD] added to EchoStar5 129W TP 11 ConUS beam (Not Available)
5417 - MT67 [MPEG4 HD] added to EchoStar5 129W TP 11 ConUS beam (Not Available)

If you can see it then I wouldn't tell anyone you can see engineering channels. What's on it?

Looking at the TheList I don't see it being right in the middle of the music channels though.

I just noticed that to when I got to ""ALL HD"" on my guide the MT66HD Shows up in my guide its red and say no description as well.

Interesting that you can see it, when the other two are identical in flags.

I bet the CSR's won't believe you! ;)

LOL!! I already called he said that he had no clue maybe some channel that they might be adding later. But he asked around no one heard of it. :)

I just called. Could not resist. I have talked to ne csr and she sent me to another.lol. That one just sent me to tech support. He is not giving up-lol. he told me that maybe they are trying to show new channels and they may not be there. I think evryone needs to call for a good laugh.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)