SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report Discussion- Week Ending 02/02/08

Any change in bandwidth consumed by the two channels of greatest interest?

Well... theres goes the theory of seeing anything on USA HD and SCI FI HD for the the beginning of the month. Can you check if those channels are still transmitting a test signal or null packets Digi? I wonder if there is activity on them yet?

I so look forward to these uplinks, but I must say they always disapoint (on dish's behalf)

-B

What do the flag changes mean??

From what I am seeing and this is just a guess, free previews will now be just turned on at their regular channel numbers. They are all AT-200 channels and that is what I subscribe to.

Any AT-100 people see these channels at their regular numbers and not the 280's and 290's?

but there is marketing envolved and with the new rates i'm sure they will conviently lite up the 2 hd channels before or on feb 1st to justify the price increases.

I really thought Dish would give us an new HD channel or two with the price increase coming but apparently thats not the case......but maybe soon. Even my dog is sticking his tongue out at you Charlie. :)

Nobody get mad until Friday afternoon if we have no new HD. Remember, Sci-Fi and USA are already uplinked, the flags need to be changed, that's all. But Friday, if we have no new HD. Ebay, here we come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)