SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report Discussion- Week Ending 02/02/08

Nobody get mad until Friday afternoon if we have no new HD. Remember, Sci-Fi and USA are already uplinked, the flags need to be changed, that's all. But Friday, if we have no new HD. Ebay, here we come.

The only problem with that theory is there isn't anything transmitting on those 2 channels.

I liked having the free preview channels in one spot. Now each time they change it I have to update my favorites list.

does it free up transponder space? or did they just link those channels to the existing one, ala the TEST channel and HDTheater.

Well... theres goes the theory of seeing anything on USA HD and SCI FI HD for the the beginning of the month. Can you check if those channels are still transmitting a test signal or null packets Digi? I wonder if there is activity on them yet?

I so look forward to these uplinks, but I must say they always disapoint (on dish's behalf)

-B

Maybe on Friday....but don't hold your breath. They still look like slates to me, static bit rates of encrypted 3.96mbps that do not move like the other video streams on this transponder.

I sure hope that the deletion of the preview channels indicates they will go back to running all future free previews on the regular channel numbers like they used to.

Digi. Did you get my pm about the transponers on 129?? I understand if you don't want to comment on what I asked about . Just wanted to make sure you got the pm.

Digi. Did you get my pm about the transponers on 129?? I understand if you don't want to comment on what I asked about . Just wanted to make sure you got the pm.

Browsing this site on my phone is a bad thing. I read the PM's but I forget to answer them when I get time to sit down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)