Status
Please reply by conversation.

calmeidajr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 28, 2009
NJ
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows what satellites do you need to receive to get all of the programming in SD and HD. I heard 119,110..Is there any other sat's I need to be looking at for now and the future?..I live in New Jersey also.

Thanks
Carlos

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows what satellites do you need to receive to get all of the programming in SD and HD. I heard 119,110..Is there any other sat's I need to be looking at for now and the future?..I live in New Jersey also.

Thanks
Carlos

99, 101, 103, 119. There is a satellite at 110, but I don't think there is anything there that isn't on the other satellites. Depending on where in NJ you are, your local sd channels are likely on 101, therefore you won't need to get the 119 satellite.

Actually Chip..The satellites that I am looking at now that I fine tuned is 110,119,101. I'm getting all channels on these satellites..Do you know what's on 99?

Actually Chip..The satellites that I am looking at now that I fine tuned is 110,119,101. I'm getting all channels on these satellites..Do you know what's on 99?

99 and 103 are for the hd channels. There are a few hd channels on 110, but they are mirrored on 99/103.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)