SatGuys Fantasy Baseball

I think so! :up

But I'm curious as to why you gave up so much pitching if you needed it. :confused:

To be honest, my fantasy team's pitching numbers are good.

I need hitting- Sabres' Slammers are second-to-last in total runs scored.

The pitching is good, but the offense STINKS- and I need a spark to get my team out of a rut!

Man if I could just have my pitching and hitting working all at once just for a few weeks I could be in this thing..This week its my pitching that stinks..Mainly Verlanders start killed me but my team is mashing the ball this week..Ive already got 17 homers through this afternoon..

Guys, something's wrong.

Bill and I made a multi-player trade, but the old roster is still there!

(If you look at the roster, you'd think the trade was vetoed- and it wasn't!)

Apology for Lack of Competition:

I am sorry I have not been giving many of you competition this season. I am new to ESPN Fantasy and made some rookie mistakes in my initial draft (eg. pitching staff and closers, etc.). As of tonight, I dropped some players and scrapped the bottom of the barrel to get whoever was out there and still decent . . . good luck in the second half of the season everyone!

Apology for Lack of Competition:

I am sorry I have not been giving many of you competition this season. I am new to ESPN Fantasy and made some rookie mistakes in my initial draft (eg. pitching staff and closers, etc.). As of tonight, I dropped some players and scrapped the bottom of the barrel to get whoever was out there and still decent . . . good luck in the second half of the season everyone!

Hey Craig,

good to hear from you! :)

How've you been?

I'm now in a three way tie for first place with Murieta Mashers and Bronx Embalmers at 8-4-1.

Ironically enough, those are the two teams that I'm finished with in H2H competition.

Hey Craig,

good to hear from you! :)

How've you been?

Hey Bill . . . I am good . . . as a teacher, the end of the school year always is a trying time with finalizing grades, papers, assessments, etc. thus why I have been m.i.a. . . . hope all is well with you . . . btw, great pickup for your celtics . . . rasheed is going to get them another championship!

Three weeks left (including this week) in the SatGuys league and yours truly is in first place! :D

Remember, the top four teams qualify for the playoffs. As it looks right now, six teams- in the twelve team league- are fighting for those four spots.

The standings going into the home stretch:

Duxbury Kelly's...................12-6-1
Big Red Dodgers..................11-7-1
Murieta Mashers.................10-6-3
Bronx Embalmers................10-7-2
HD MM's Ninjas....................9-6-4
NoNamed Bandits................8-7-4

Good look to all in these final days of the regular season (unless you're going H2H with me ;) :D).

Yeah, my team hasn't been able to overcome my top 2 picks..... Jose Reyes (gone since May), and Manny Ramirez (50 day "vacation" followed by roid-gate that made him less than his usual self).

Good luck to the first division guys..... Just like my Mets, I couldn't survive without my key parts.....

Looking forward to football season. My Giants looked pretty good last night (and Jon Gruden.... best ex-coach to become a broadcaster since Madden)

I guess my philosophy of going after a lumber-loaded lineup backfired.

My pitching has also been very mediocre, for the most part. I do, however, lead the league in saves (Papelbon, Jenks and Brian Wilson).

The offense has carried me. I'm in the top three in five of the six offensive categories (I'm 5th in stolen bases).

The key for me has been balance. I lead the league in homeruns, but yet don't have a player that has more than 23 HR's. I have seven players with at least 15 homers (Jermaine Dye, Joe Mauer, Dan Uggla, Torii Hunter, Justin Upton, Hanley Ramirez and Chipper Jones), and several more with at least ten. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts