Eva Greczkowski

The Prize Goddess
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 8, 2004
Connecticut
Hi Guys!

I'm thinking about ordering shirts and hats again. This time I would like to order Tshirts as well, but I have no ideas for the design of it. That's where you come in! I thought maybe some of our members might have some great ideas for this. Obviously we cannot use trademarks of other companies, etc. Can anyone help with this? If we pick your design and actually have enough interest to produce these shirts, I will send you 2 shirts of your choice for free!

This year if we do this we plan on charging $21.99 for the first polo shirt you order then $19.99 for each additional shirt in your order. (Note shirts larger then XL will have an additional $2 per size surcharge from the shirt company i.e. Size 2xl $2 additional, 3xl $4 additional)

Tshirts will be $15 each plus shipping.

Hats will once again also be available this year for a cost of $16.99 (free shipping with a shirt, or with no Shirt then shipping is $7.

Shipping will be a flat rate of $7 in the USA. If you would liked them shipped internationally, we may be able to do that, but need to get a quote for the shipping.

Our profit on each shirt is between $4 and $6 and on the hats it is $3.

The $7 shipping fee is not enough to pay for shipping to all areas, but since this time we are making a slight profit we know we won't be paying out of pocket as we did last time.

If you got a shirt or hat last time, you know how high quality these items were made. We were very happy with the quality and will be using the same shirts / company this time around.

In order to do this again we need to sell a minimum of 50 shirts to quality for this pricing from the shirt company, less then 50 and the costs per shirt would be above the price we are quoting above.

So if you are interested please let us know here, so that we can gauge if it is worth it for us to do this again.

Thank you for your feedback!

I am in for 3 shirts and 2 hats. :)
Scott, I'd like to suggest it might be time for a new Logo. The present one, IMO, has gotten a little long in the tooth. A new, horizontally compressed one might work better for both hats and T-shirt. Just a thought. I'm sure there are some graphic designers here would would love a shot at it.

We will be using the same art for the embroidery as if we change it there is a large setup charge.

But for the T Shirts anything is possible. :)

You are a gluten for punishment. I'm no artist, but I'll be buying.

Where are all of our designers?? I was hoping to see at least one entry by now. :)
I've been working on a couple of things, but I'm not done yet. Do you have a deadline? Also, I'm quite shy about this kind of thing, so can I just PM them when I am done and then you can show them if you decide you like one or something?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)