SatGuys Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the polo's be the same quality as the original blue ones from three years ago? Those are great shirts - I still wear mine, although it is getting a bit frayed.

I'd be in for a polo. And I am a fat guy, so I would go for a 3 or 4XL.

I'm not as much a tshirt guy, but would get one if there was no polos.

I'm not a graphical designer, but I will try to storyboard my ideas.
I see someone standing on the curved surface of the Earth, looking up at the Geo arc seeing Hispasat to the east with tropical trees and banana icons, toward the middle oil squirting from a derrick representing the "oil ch" @ 99º and to the West an Alaskan Indian from AMC-7 @ 137º. Fill in between with other icons representing "whats up there" as the theme.
Anyone wanting to take this idea to a new level be my guest.

Jim

Just like any other attachement. :)

Click on Go Advanced below the Quick Reply Box and then Click on Manage attachments and your on your way. :)

Ok...let us see if this works....I was going for simple....what we call bill board simple.

It is a pdf file attached.....

Attachments

• Satguys.pdf
    23.4 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Ok...let us see if this works....I was going for simple....what we call bill board simple.

It is a pdf file attached.....

I like this but it just needs somemore colors what if u change the blue to Royal blue and the inside of the letters to red with stars in it like the flag?

Just my opinion

A little color works...the question is the concept...do you all...or Scott and his lovely bride want something fun and simple for a tee...or something more technical? Here is a Red, white and Blue scheme....hmmmm...maybe some blue stars in the G??

Attachments

• satguys2.pdf
    31.1 KB · Views: 125
A little color works...the question is the concept...do you all...or Scott and his lovely bride want something fun and simple for a tee...or something more technical? Here is a Red, white and Blue scheme....hmmmm...maybe some blue stars in the G??

I Like the second one better.

I like it, but it isn't me who has to like it. :) I am going to have a poll with votes for the favorite design. You guys get to pick the design you want on the Tshirts. :)

Its ok either way...was having some fun...lets use this version if you want to compare...

Attachments

• satguysfinal.pdf
    28.3 KB · Views: 141
I would caution against changing logo designs too frequently.

Any chance of ordering shirts with pockets?

Old? I'm not even thirty yet... am I already at the downhill portion of life? Yikes!

well....ummmmm.....errrr.....ok...I am a bitter old man
and I like my cartoons! TopCat, QuickDraw McGraw...you know all the new stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)