Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Well guys, palringo was a bust.

I know this is the third time we have put a thread up, but we found a way to make windows mess work between the droids and the bb group. The BBers are using winn live, and the droid people are using Meebo IM. Group chat finally works! With names!!!!!!! lol

So pm us for the group join link if you dont have it. Most do I think.

WTF are you talking about? :D :D :D I must really be behind the times when it comes to cellphones (is that what you're talking about? :))

WTF are you talking about? :D :D :D I must really be behind the times when it comes to cellphones (is that what you're talking about? :))
Lol, yeah. Of course one can join the group with a pc based win messenger as well

Well guys, palringo was a bust.

I know this is the third time we have put a thread up, but we found a way to make windows mess work between the droids and the bb group. The BBers are using winn live, and the droid people are using Meebo IM. Group chat finally works! With names!!!!!!! lol
:eek: we???:haha:haha All hail April!!!!!!:bow

:D:D

I think it sucks. Everytime someone messages, it messages the whole group. I blocked it now.

just sign out

I always stay logged in. If I want to participate then I will unblock it. A group chat should only include people that have accepted the invite to a particular chat. Plus I can't tell who is typing the messages on that thing anyway. Nobodys names show up.

I always stay logged in. If I want to participate then I will unblock it. A group chat should only include people that have accepted the invite to a particular chat. Plus I can't tell who is typing the messages on that thing anyway. Nobodys names show up.
Ramy, we had that problem too until we downloaded meebo to use as the chat. Set up your win mess account with it and problem solved.

Win mo works great with the bb group, meebo works with the droids and the win mo crowd

:D:D Go me! :D:D I really was so happy with myself for figuring this out since out of the group I consider myself the least smart when it comes to electronics and such..I always depend on Todd in that area since it just has never really been my forte.
it ain't todd's either :eek::eek::eek::eek::p:p:D:D:D i kidd!!!!!!! you da woman though!!!!! :up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts