satguys group

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D:D Go me! :D:D I really was so happy with myself for figuring this out since out of the group I consider myself the least smart when it comes to electronics and such..I always depend on Todd in that area since it just has never really been my forte.

cmon, we know you are smarter than todd.....your a woman :) no offense todd, just stating the obvious.

This would be so much more easier if you all had droids. :)

some of us are poor and have to rely on a va pension to survice so some of us can't buy brand new toys every 5 minutes. i have to look for the bragains, you know.

and, btw, rey....todd....and those who know who you are, i'm very disappointed i wasn't notified of this change. no doubt, this explains why my blackberry if feeling neglected.

This would be so much more easier if you all had droids. :)
i'm on my 1st ever black berry and i love it. in the future i'll look into droid based phones but for now i love my BB! i could've gone with a hero but decided not too. no regrets so far

some of us are poor and have to rely on a va pension to survice so some of us can't buy brand new toys every 5 minutes. i have to look for the bragains, you know.

and, btw, rey....todd....and those who know who you are, i'm very disappointed i wasn't notified of this change. no doubt, this explains why my blackberry if feeling neglected.
LINDA i'm sorry about that. i thought you had already changed to another phone.

i'm changing phones but not to a droid. there's a problem so i haven't deactivated the blackberry yet...probably mid next week.

Linda, it was a joke.

And I don't buy toys every five minutes, it is usually at least a half-an-hour between purchases. :)

Oh....and I just swapped back to blackberry a few minutes ago...got the tour now.

so are we back on blackberry?

btw, rey, doesn't look like i'm going to swap phones.

todd, you sent me a message with a new email addy in it since you had switched to the hero but not anything since that i'm aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)