satguys group

Status
Not open for further replies.
so are we back on blackberry?

btw, rey, doesn't look like i'm going to swap phones.

todd, you sent me a message with a new email addy in it since you had switched to the hero but not anything since that i'm aware of.
no.........:D you can use what u want. that's why we have the win mess group ;):D:D

so are we back on blackberry?

btw, rey, doesn't look like i'm going to swap phones.

todd, you sent me a message with a new email addy in it since you had switched to the hero but not anything since that i'm aware of.

We are sticking with winn mess since that is something most everyone can use. I did send you a pin request on the berry though, I think you are already in my list again. Feel free to contact me there anytime if you dont post in the group much.

And sorry, I could have sworn I sent you a pm on it. I guess I was mistaken

found windows messenger at bb app world but it won't let me download. got any other suggestions as my frustration level is in overdrive?

its not giving me download as an option. its asking me to go to reviews, contact support and i don't recall the third option but nothing that will let me download.

its not giving me download as an option. its asking me to go to reviews, contact support and i don't recall the third option but nothing that will let me download.

U may already have it on your phone then. Maybe it is hidden in a folder or something? Thats what it does if you already have it

i thought about that todd but if its hidden, its hidden so well i can't find it.
when looking at your apps click the menu key and click on show all. if its hidden it will show up after that. make sure to look under files like setup,applications or downloads too.

cmon, we know you are smarter than todd.....you're a woman :) no offense todd, just stating the obvious.

Isn't that a sexist comment? Even if there's some truth to it? Oh, wait, maybe then it isn't. But it's still..... Oh, darn, now I'm going to have to go ask my wife. ;)

Isn't that a sexist comment? Even if there's some truth to it? Oh, wait, maybe then it isn't. But it's still..... Oh, darn, now I'm going to have to go ask my wife. ;)

I was gonna go with its a bat sh** crazy comment, but hey, they are women. You learn to over look them sometimes:D

You lover me???:confused: Your grammar, or lack thereof, is only going to help Linda and I prove our point. :p ...But hey, it's ok, I love you anyway!:luvlove::D
It is southern slang. I figgerd a good ole southern gal like yourself would understand it. I guess once again we proved who is the smart one in this family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)