SatGuys March Madness

What a first day of basketball. .. can't really get much better then that

Congrats meathead76 on day one picks. .. state blew a 16 pt led w 5 mins left and missed 17 fts or I would be tied for first. ..

Haha enjoyed day 1 and let's see if day 2 can be great too

I'll tell you very good first day of games Dayton/Ohio St., Uconn/ST.Joe's, North Dakota St./Oklahoma etc. Glad Uconn won but man, did I sweat it out. I like March Madness and all but having the games go past 1 am is a little too much for me.

Also, Mercer beats Duke. I had Duke but Clark Kellogg didn't. Btw, did anybody watch the beginning of Baylor/Nebraska? That game almost put me to sleep. Just checked Im tied for 5th. Not bad.

I wondered if that bracket is for real. How can Cincy. play themselves? Or Villanova? Now, I'm 9th place. I fell 4 places in 30 mins.

I wondered if that bracket is for real. How can Cincy. play themselves? Or Villanova? Now, I'm 9th place. I fell 4 places in 30 mins.

I think it was...The person corrected themselves on that nova vs nova matchup

I like how Baylor and Louisville play in the semi finals and the cards win but but then play again in the championship and Baylor gets its revenge haha

I may be late to the party but I came across this too. ..

http://deadspin.com/uva-fan-bluffs-his-way-through-the-perfect-acc-title-ga-1547386713