Saturday Night Main Event

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Saturday Nights Main Event

So is anyone watching? Its nice having good ole JR back in the booth, sounds like he has not missed a step.

This does not feel like a Saturday Nights Main Event though, its on too early (it use to preempt SNL) also the music has changed which gave it that special feeling (they use to use the music from Animotions "Obsession" and now they used their own produced music instead.

at the beginning i was geared up for it. promos were good, but there is a lot of dead time. i like how they did the dead time in the old snme.

watching it here...too many commercials though

Boogeyman is pretty funny tonight
Austin/JBL is what I figured...same Austin stuff.

**SPOILERS**

Show opens with Vince and Coach backstage talking about the paternity test. Vince says he had one last fling in the 70s with a black woman. Coach thought it may be him.

Batista & Kane beat Khali & Finlay.

John Cena beat Carlito with the STFU. After the match, Randy Orton attacks Cena. He gives a nasty RKO on a steel chair on the floor. Cena is helped back by officials.

MVP announces he has a heart condition and cannot compete. Evander Holyfield is MVP's replacement. Michael Buffer comes out and does the introductions. Holyfield and Matt Hardy fight to a 2nd round. MVP comes in and pushes Holyfield for not listening to him. Holyfield knocks out MVP to end the match.

CM Punk & Boogeyman beat John Morrison & Big Daddy V.

Vince McMahon and Coach come to the ring. Coach says he has it narrowed down to a few. First, Eugene comes out and calls Vince "daddy" and gives him a big hug. Next, Balls Mahoney comes out. He says he could have balls for a son. Vince screams out "I have no balls", which leads to the crowd chanting "Vince has no balls". Next, Melina comes out. Vince says she couldn't be his daughter because (whisper to Coach) with Coach replying "Eww, thats gross!" Melina says if she is his daughter, she will sue him for every penny he has. Finally, Coach says Vince doesn't want to know the last person. At this point, the crowd is chanting for Kennedy!! Then... and out comes Stone Cold Steve Austin. After a good ten minutes of b.s., Austin kicks Vince in the balls, stunners Coach, drinks some beers, then stunners both Vince and Coach.

End of show.

John Cena beat Carlito with the STFU. After the match, Randy Orton attacks Cena. He gives a nasty RKO on a steel chair on the floor. Cena is helped back by officials.
This thing is going down the tubes IMO. Randy Orton smashed the chair with his leg. They have got to make it look more real than that.

Since the "death of Mr. McMahon" I stopped watching wrestling, just way to boring, I miss the Monday night wars days.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)