Saudi 2

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The motor-no motor conversation with the wife actually started with OTA.

I explained that it may be necessary to put a rotor on the antenna to get all the channels.
She asked does that mean that she would not be able to watch some channels if I was watching others?

I said yes a good possibility. She not only said no but, HELL NO. She said put two antennas up if you need to,
but she wanted no part of a rotor. Luckily it turned out the two close markets are 180 degrees apart with me in the middle. The second market comes in great off the backside.

Then when my FTA project started, she told me NO MOTORS.

In fact here is a picture of the Wife when she warned me:

Grumpy-Cat-6.jpg

Still, 97W is great fun! I just had some non-FTA friends come over for a little Christmas gathering, and they all had fun "pretend translating" on the channels.

I often surf all the channels on 97W after a fresh rescan. I think the Christ channel was actually showing a History Channel Program in English. They would cut in every 10 minutes or so and comment on the program.

You never quite know what you will see.

I really like jasmine tv good quality family programs but my dish is on 99w c band.

Good and wholesome compared to Sexysat (super raunchy) on 30W?
I think Sexysat is gone now. 30W is only in my workshop right now.
Once it gets cold (If it ever gets cold) I will put the heat on in there an start a project and see.

Good and wholesome compared to Sexysat (super raunchy) on 30W?
I think Sexysat is gone now. 30W is only in my workshop right now.
Once it gets cold (If it ever gets cold) I will put the heat on in there an start a project and see.

Leave the 30W dish up until Mardi Gras, you never know what will show up. Some of the South American channels even go unencrypted for it, at least some years. (Last year there was hardly anything though, someone said it was because Brazil cut back on activities due to a severe drought...)

Reactions: KE4EST and fred555
Status
Please reply by conversation.