Saving 622 timers possible?

mnevar

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
I have a 622 that had the HDMI port go flaky for a week or so before finally giving up the ghost. I've got a replacement coming Monday. Is there any automated way to save the timers to a newer remote or Dish Remote Access? I'd hate to have to enter them all over again.

Edit: I found the Transfer Timers between DVRs thread from last month. Doesn't sound promising.

Last edited:
I have a 622 that had the HDMI port go flaky for a week or so before finally giving up the ghost. I've got a replacement coming Monday. Is there any automated way to save the timers to a newer remote or Dish Remote Access? I'd hate to have to enter them all over again.

Edit: I found the Transfer Timers between DVRs thread from last month. Doesn't sound promising.
No way with the 622. Yes with the 722k.

If I may suggest, get out your digital ca,era and take photos of the screen showing your timers. Likely when you enter them in your replacement you'll find some timers that do not currently show in the Guide. I made Dish Passes for those few until they eventually show up.

When you are done, you may want to go back thru the list on the replacement and see if you have inadvertently changed some priorities.

No way with the 622. Yes with the 722k.

If I may suggest, get out your digital ca,era and take photos of the screen showing your timers. Likely when you enter them in your replacement you'll find some timers that do not currently show in the Guide. I made Dish Passes for those few until they eventually show up.

When you are done, you may want to go back thru the list on the replacement and see if you have inadvertently changed some priorities.

That is pretty damn smart! How simple and effective!:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts