Sci-Fi HD...when can we watch?

Tomorrow.. Wednesday, January 30th.. I now know it!

The voices are telling me. I can hear them. It's the voices!

They say USA-HD and SciFi-HD will be there tomorrow afternoon. The voices told me so! It must be true.

:D

Wasn't voices. Just a tv or radio ad saying that it was going to be on Direct, Comcast, Cablevision....

I would hope so, this is getting ridiculous... every time I check "Engadget HD" a new market is adding Sci Fi channel, among other HD channels. Although most of these are just catching up it makes Dish less and less of any kind of leader in the HD market and less of a reason for anyone to choose them over someone else (for HD content at least...). *sigh*

Very true. And :welcome to Satellitegys.us

Oh come on guys! This must be the day. If it doesn't happen on Wednesday this week, I will kill my new installation of a the ViP722 scheduled for Thursday and go DirecTV very soon.

This is a deal breaker!!

Oh come on guys! This must be the day. If it doesn't happen on Wednesday this week, I will kill my new installation of a the ViP722 scheduled for Thursday and go DirecTV very soon.

This is a deal breaker!!

Well, you'd better keep the DirecTV install number on your speed dial then! :D

What are the basic channel numbers they'll be using?

USA-HD: 105+2i
SciFi-HD: 122+2i

and soon....

FX-HD: 136+2i
Tennis-HD: 400+2i
Speed-HD: 150+2i
RFD-HD: 231+2i

Of course they haven't yet released the receivers that can get these channels, a mere technicality.

Like WaltinVT, methinks they put up the USA-HD and SciFi-HD slates just to generate some rumours and head off the migration to D*. That's the only explanation that I can see makes sense (but what do I know? :) ).

I guess that I have found all this discussion of I'm leaving because they don't show channel X or they keep saying that channel Y is coming, etc........ Were the Direct forums the same way when they were playing catch-up to E*...... This really is funny and maybe but not holding breath but maybe E* is playing it tight to the vest for once and yeah it might be a onsie or twosies right now but, when Sats are launched during the year and folks have there fill of whatever stations they might be clamoring for, folks will still complain about something..... Its crazy

It looks like the new season of BSG starts April 4th. (wonder why the teasers say coming in march?)

I **will** see it in HD. Period.

I really don't want to switch providers, but I might not have much choice. That is my ONE criteria and I'm going to stick to it.

It looks like the new season of BSG starts April 4th. (wonder why the teasers say coming in march?)

I **will** see it in HD. Period.

I really don't want to switch providers, but I might not have much choice. That is my ONE criteria and I'm going to stick to it.

Where did you see April 4? The SciFi website still says March 2008.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)