Sci-Fi HD...when can we watch?

I agree this is pretty scary and a sign of something nasty going on internally at a company and it is typically related to preparation for a leadership change or acquisition.

It can also mean at the top they have no plan to add any new HDs soon, but they certainly do not want to tell anyone that, including folks at Dish, so they say we don't know or can't tell.

I have made an educated guess right around the time Dish announced the new $30 all-HD pack, that it was an indication no new HDs would be added soon, probably not until end of this year.

Because if a substantial amount of new HDs are added, then not included in this new all-HD pack, it will be a false advertisement, but if they are added then everyone will be dropping their AT packs and switch to the all-HD pack to save money, meaning Dish will lose big.

Of course I can only call that a guess, I hope I am wrong.

Why? What's special about the next 2 weeks? I've been waiting forever for Dish to ass USA and Sci Fi in HD. If I weren't under a contract, I'd drop them in a second.

I was referring to the story on http://www.satelliteguys.us/ front page talking about new hd channels being uplinked and added..... Previously there was a lot of talk about Dish adding New HD in Feb and with the vague news on the front page I'm just putting two and two together.

I talked to a rep yesterday & she said something about Dish putting up a new sat. sometime this year. I'd like to know why they thought the golf ch. was so imp. that it's in HD. I think their priorities aren't with us Sci-Fi fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)