Sci-Fi HD...when can we watch?

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for SciFi HD this week. Dish seems to be pushing BSG as I noticed when I got home last night two BSG specials pushed to the "TV Entertainment" downloads.

I think there will be ALOT of people who will UPSET if they only add some HD LIL today. I sure hope they add a little bit of both. Some HD LIL and HD Nationals. We have all been patient enough. It's time already! :rolleyes:

Heck, we're all used to being disappointed at this point. I don't think Charlie is gonna give us any new National HD. I hope I'm wrong, but doubt it.

Wouldn't it be ironic if, during the season premiere of BSG, Charlie is revealed as the fifth and final Cylon? I know that most of us Dish subs would probably say, "Ok, well, that figures." :D

So, is it lit yet? Today is D Day for this channel! If it doesn't happen today in time for BSG Friday night, I will be most displeased.

Oh well. I suppose this means that everyone should call for a certain someones head on a silver platter? :D

Are you referring to anyone in particular-- maybe a certain blog-ist whose butt so many on this forum regularly kiss?? Or, maybe, the many pundits-- who often contribute with little teases like, "from what I hear ...", or "my sources tell me ...". What's so pathetic is that anyone actually believes these people. Face it-- they are as clueless about what Dish is going to do as you and I.

What a waste of time.

USA won for the 12th straight week. SCI-FI is ranked in the top 15. They would end some of the whining on the board. Dish looks at the numbers when it comes to contract renewals.

HHLD P2+
RANK PROGRAMS NET Live+SD US AA% Live+SD AA(000)
1 S KIDS CHOICE 08 NICK 3.8 7449
2 HILLS, THE MTV 3.1 4789
3 WWE ENTERTAINMENT (WWE RAW) USA 3.0 5277
4 SPONGEBOB NICK 2.8 4381
4 AMERICAS BEST DANCE CREW MTV 2.8 4941
4 SPONGEBOB NICK 2.8 4672
4 WWE ENTERTAINMENT (WWE RAW) USA 2.8 4848
8 SPONGEBOB NICK 2.7 4178
8 HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 DSNY 2.7 4402
8 LAW & ORDER: SVU USA 2.7 4109

Source: Top TV Ratings | Nielsen Media Research

Mayne next Wednesday.

Like I said at this rate we probably wont see Sci-Fi HD until BSG Finds Earth.. :)

Next few months ......(say it ain't so)

I hope no one is holding their breath to see BSG in HD on Friday. I just called E (on another matter) and spoke to a CSR who didn't even know the SciFi channel - she had to look it up. When she finally located it on her list she said it would be another few months before it will be available.

They will not only find Earth but will have started selling time-shares by the time we get SciFi HD.:yikes

Are you referring to anyone in particular-- maybe a certain blog-ist whose butt so many on this forum regularly kiss?? Or, maybe, the many pundits-- who often contribute with little teases like, "from what I hear ...", or "my sources tell me ...". What's so pathetic is that anyone actually believes these people. Face it-- they are as clueless about what Dish is going to do as you and I.

What a waste of time.

I'm with this guy. :D

I hope no one is holding their breath to see BSG in HD on Friday. I just called E (on another matter) and spoke to a CSR who didn't even know the SciFi channel - she had to look it up. When she finally located it on her list she said it would be another few months before it will be available.

They will not only find Earth but will have started selling time-shares by the time we get SciFi HD.:yikes

And then another two months and then we get all of direct Tvs Hd because Dish merges with Direct TV what a guy Charlie the tuna is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)