Sci-Fi HD...when can we watch?

Attachments

• sinus 16-36-10.jpg
    sinus 16-36-10.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 224
I for one, am VERY GLAD, that some of you will finally be getting Sci-Fi in HD. I dont remember that last time I even tuned into that channel, but to each his own. In my opinion though, this is a repeat of "everyone" wanting TBS in hd for the Playoffs, and then what did we get????? To be so animate about a channel to be in HD, for ONE program once a week, to me is a waste, but then some of you would think and say, the programming I watch is a waste to you. I am very happy with the HD that we do have, and there is plenty of HD viewing in any given night for me.

I hope you all enjoy your Sci-Fi in HD, its been toooooo long comeing.... and way to many posts about it.....

I for one, am VERY GLAD, that some of you will finally be getting Sci-Fi in HD. I dont remember that last time I even tuned into that channel, but to each his own. In my opinion though, this is a repeat of "everyone" wanting TBS in hd for the Playoffs, and then what did we get????? To be so animate about a channel to be in HD, for ONE program once a week, to me is a waste, but then some of you would think and say, the programming I watch is a waste to you. I am very happy with the HD that we do have, and there is plenty of HD viewing in any given night for me.

I hope you all enjoy your Sci-Fi in HD, its been toooooo long comeing.... and way to many posts about it.....

The truth is if NBC/U was paying attention that would make the one show that everyone that wants SciFi HD for PPV or at the very least available via XBL or iTunes...

I received confirmation from a source that SCI-FI HD & USA HD were going to launch tommorow (4/9/08) but has got pushed back another week (4/16/08). Everyone has waited this long, I guess another week can't hurt.

I received confirmation from a source that SCI-FI HD & USA HD were going to launch tommorow (4/9/08) but has got pushed back another week (4/16/08). Everyone has waited this long, I guess another week can't hurt.
Until another week turns into another week and another week and another week...

One thing that the "when" posts do accomplish...helps keep the dust off the keyboard. I never look at SCi-FI but I will be happy "when" it does "beam up".

Please wait while we find a representative to assist you...
You have been connected to (03) Anthony K.
(03) Anthony K: Thank you for choosing Dish Network the leader in DVR and HD. How may I assist you?
Customer: what new HD channels are you goign to put online next week?
(03) Anthony K: I will be glad to help you with the information.
(03) Anthony K: I am glad to inform that DISH Network also announced plans to launch a number of national HD channels over the next few months, such as:
ABC Family Channel HD
AMC (American Movie Classics) HD
BET HD
The Biography Channel HD
Cartoon Network HD
CMT (Country Music Channel) HD
CNN HD
Disney Channel HD
ESPN News HD
HBO2 HD
IFC (Independent Film Channel) HD
MGM HD
MoreMAX HD
MTV HD
Nickelodeon HD
Sci Fi Channel HD
Smithsonian HD
The Tennis Channel HD
The Weather Channel HD
Toon Disney HD
USA Network HD
VH-1 HD
WGN HD
April

(03) Anthony K: We are constantly adding channels on a regular basis to our line up and continue to provide the widest variety of HD programming options available anywhere.
Customer: but which ones are going to go live this next week?
(03) Anthony K: I understand your concern.
(03) Anthony K: However the above mentioned channels can be expected any time in the next two months.
Customer: great...
spacer.gif

I am right there with those that want SciFiHD yesterday. I know I am about to really brand myself as an absolute ubbernerd, but I would almost like to see G4HD as much as SciFiHD.

Stupid roofers....

VIP222 - Separate Coax Runs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts