Scoreguide for NHL?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tony1097

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 4, 2006
Why aren't they updating scores for the NHL in Scoreguide? the MLB scores work fine, just not NHL scores. I get that Versus isn't on D* but They won't even let me keep track of the score? D* sure likes rubbing salt into our wounds :mad:

Why aren't they updating scores for the NHL in Scoreguide? the MLB scores work fine, just not NHL scores. I get that Versus isn't on D* but They won't even let me keep track of the score? D* sure likes rubbing salt into our wounds :mad:

I don't think one has to do with the other, at all...

Someone might want to contact D* about the scoreguide and NHL issue.

If only there were some other way to check scores! An "information superhighway" or the like... or maybe a "Sports Center"...hmm

Come on guy's,
This IS the idea behind the Score Guide .....
I use it quite a bit when I can get it to load.

Hopefully D* gets it operating correctly. :)

It is working correctly today.

I would like to see them add the NHL TV App (widget). The apps for the MLB and NFL are very well done, seems like it would be an easy thing to do based off the other ones.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)