Scott Talks Joeys with Vivek Khemka (VIDEO)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
ke4est said:
Don't forget Scott is running on PST right now, so when he made the post about the mistake it was 8:31PM there. ;)

Yup but after 13 miles of walking in one day it takes it out of ya. We all made it back in one piece :) good times

Good morning fellas! Looking forward to some new information today. Have a great day.

I got the video edited and ready to go... I tried uploading it from my hotel but aborted the upload when it told me it would take 1129 minutes to upload. Going to head to the CES Press Office in a bit and hope the Internet is better there.

metoo cannot wait to the watch the videos i wonder what new news we will be getting from them.

Video is uploading and has been for the last 20 minutes... it says that it has 40 minutes left to go.

Sorry folks but for the Biggest Technology Show in the World, they always have the Slowest Internet in the world... but I guess its better then the Hotels Internet. :D

Are you finding out anything new and exciting Scott? I'm not getting any info from Dish from a retailer standpoint.

Yes the video I am TRYING to post has a lot of information in it that NO ONE else is reported. And instead of me reporting it I want you to hear it from DISH themselves.

In the press room the internet is having issues. A few minutes ago it told me I had 35 minutes left to the upload was complete, and then I checked it 10 minutes ago and it said 240 minutes until it is complete.

I aborted the 720p upload and to get it up I made it a 480 video. But now as I look at that to upload this 54 MB file is 32 minutes. If it does not go up in 32 minutes then I don't know if I can get it up today as we have meetings then the WWE Event tonight...

I am sorry and I am trying guys.... Sorry for the wait!

Yes the video I am TRYING to post has a lot of information in it that NO ONE else is reported. And instead of me reporting it I want you to hear it from DISH themselves.

In the press room the internet is having issues. A few minutes ago it told me I had 35 minutes left to the upload was complete, and then I checked it 10 minutes ago and it said 240 minutes until it is complete.

I aborted the 720p upload and to get it up I made it a 480 video. But now as I look at that to upload this 54 MB file is 32 minutes. If it does not go up in 32 minutes then I don't know if I can get it up today as we have meetings then the WWE Event tonight...

Looking Forward Scott, will you be doing any reporting from the wwe event tonight. Looking foward to hearing what avenue they will be distributing there content for the network

Thanks again!

Good grief (regarding Internet connectivity at the conference)! Perhaps Scott you'll have to resort to TEXT. If you're waiting for Dish to tell us, I expect this is going to be BAD NEWS. :(

Well folks I just killed the upload. :( Been trying for an hour and a half and haven't been able to upload it.

The 480 version which is the lowest resolution I can make had over 60 minutes to go and the time was just going up and up...

I will have to try TOMORROW from the other press lounge and hope that the internet is better.

I am sorry. I really want you guys to see this!

Well we want to see it for sure, but if there is news we would love to hear about it sooner than tomorrow! Any chance of spilling the beans for us?

"For a transcript of this show, rewind to the beginning and write down every word."
;)

Video is uploading and has been for the last 20 minutes... it says that it has 40 minutes left to go.

Sorry folks but for the Biggest Technology Show in the World, they always have the Slowest Internet in the world... but I guess its better then the Hotels Internet. :D

Well folks I just killed the upload. :( Been trying for an hour and a half and haven't been able to upload it.

The 480 version which is the lowest resolution I can make had over 60 minutes to go and the time was just going up and up...

I will have to try TOMORROW from the other press lounge and hope that the internet is better.

I am sorry. I really want you guys to see this!

Scott know worries get it up when you can things happen and we all have to be patient and Thanks to you and everyone at CES giving us all great info!! :)

Last edited: