SD DVR to HD DVR upgrade question

Status
Please reply by conversation.
J

jb14075

SatelliteGuys Family
Sep 2, 2009
Hamburg, NY
I'm going to be getting a new TV next week & will be moving my current HDTV to my bedroom. I currently have a smaller non HDTV in the bedroom with a SD DVR. I would like to replace the SD DVR with an HD model but not if they are going to make me pay $200+ for it as its just not that important to have HD in my bedroom. Any chance that I would be able to get a deal out of them or am I pretty much SOL?

wildbill129

wildbill129

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 31, 2009
Redding, CA
What model SD DVR do you have? It sounds like you have HD elsewhere in the house? If you have an R22 you may already have HD and not know it!

If not, when was the last time you upgraded?

Last edited:
thetech2009

thetech2009

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 19, 2009
dallas
I'm going to be getting a new TV next week & will be moving my current HDTV to my bedroom. I currently have a smaller non HDTV in the bedroom with a SD DVR. I would like to replace the SD DVR with an HD model but not if they are going to make me pay $200+ for it as its just not that important to have HD in my bedroom. Any chance that I would be able to get a deal out of them or am I pretty much SOL?
you will just have to call and check, they change prices. I heard the other day for existing customers right now HDDVR's were $99. could be wrong though.

J

jb14075

SatelliteGuys Family
Sep 2, 2009
Hamburg, NY
What model SD DVR do you have? It sounds like you have HD elsewhere in the house? If you have an R22 you may already have HD and not know it!

If not, when was the last time you upgraded?

I already have HD in the living room (HR22) but that will be staying there. The receiver I would like to upgrade is an R16.

wildbill129

wildbill129

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 31, 2009
Redding, CA
I already have HD in the living room (HR22) but that will be staying there. The receiver I would like to upgrade is an R16.

Send them an email. I emailed them for my HD DVR (#2) and they offered it to me for $99.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.