Sean, any chance of getting Wilt over here?

ds5178

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 24, 2003
I know you have been in contact with Wilt at Voom and that he has been a great help to a lot of people using this new service. Any chance of getting him to post over here? I have been over to the Yahoo Voom user group where he answers questions and helps users. No disrespect intended to anyone there, but this site is much better. There is more information available quickly such as stickys, unread posts, etc. Also, I can select a topic and see all the posts regarding that topic. At Yahoo, I have to reload for every new message. This is slow enough, but then they pop up advertising about every 6th message or so. Aggravating!

Anyway, keep up the good work. I appreciate your time and effort. (Tell Wilt that I promise not to bug him too much about my receiver locking up, my guide appearing unexpectedly while watching TV, Starz not available on my receiver, etc.) ;)

I agree about the Yahoo group deficiencies... It is not the best to keep information. But that's another discussion as I see some people like it.

Anyway, Wilt has posted here in the past and has been quite diligent in giving us answers to our questions even if these answers are not posted here. Remember that he's responsibility is not only to deal with our problems but also looking at the big picture from a technical point of view. So I do not blame him for not getting enough time to post here. It is rare when you find someone at his level willing to help users.

I am going to repeat what I have read so many times. You build it and they will come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts