Search by call letters?

gcotterl

Original poster
Dec 21, 2009
so cal
Is there a way to find all programs on a particular channel [like TCM (Turner Classic Movies")] if I don't know the channel number or program name?

Sure, bring up the guide, and page through it looking for whatever catches your eye. It's not going to be easy, if you don't know the name of a program, or what channel it's on?

The EASY way, is to go to Titantv.com and set up an account. Select the DMA you are located in, and "Dish Network" as a choice. Then you can page through the guide on-line, and see if you can figure out what program you want. Doing it this way, IF you click on the channel number on the left side, it'll focus down to just that channel, and you can page through it that way.

Too much trouble to scroll till you find the channel then scroll through the programs each day for that channel ????????????? I'm losing hope for our future. :oldfrown Of course you don't even know the name of the program so any search method won't be quick and easy.

I don't know the title of the program nor the channel number. I shouldn't have to look at mydish.com.
You shouldn't have to look at a TV guide to figure out what you want to watch?

So I shouldn't have to pay for my food that I want to eat?

So I shouldn't have to follow the rules to be president if i want to be present?

Guess what guys! I'M NOW PRESIDENT EATING FREE FOOD!

Reactions: ChadT41
I don't know the title of the program nor the channel number. I shouldn't have to look at mydish.com.

Really ?
I know a guy like this: He FaceTimes me to ask me to look up things on Google for him.
All. The. Time.

When someone sends you an email, do you call the sender and ask them what it says?

:sorry

We appreciate your feedback regarding our Search feature on the receiver.

Couldn't have handled this any better myself, Speedy ... :hatsoff

When someone sends you an email, do you call the sender and ask them what it says?

My mother (may she rest in peace) used to do something similar. She would send me an email, and then within a few minutes, she would call me to make sure that I got it! She did that All. The. Time. But no more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)