Searching for satellite signal only on Local HD channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jeostang

Original poster
Nov 20, 2005
I'm getting a searching for sat signal just on local HD channels, could it be that my dish moved? I just called DTV and they can't send a tech out because there systems are updating. (IN THE MIDDLE OF THE!!@!@@!@???? WTF???)

I'm getting a searching for sat signal just on local HD channels, could it be that my dish moved? I just called DTV and they can't send a tech out because there systems are updating. (IN THE MIDDLE OF THE!!@!@@!@???? WTF???)

I know I cant get regular SD local either im in the fresno area where are your locals from?They said there computer is updating to me too im like in the business part of the day? They are sending a tech out to my house but the dish is only two months old?

I know I cant get regular SD local either im in the fresno area where are your locals from?They said there computer is updating to me too im like in the business part of the day? They are sending a tech out to my house but the dish is only two months old?

My locals have come back Diretv must be doing something with the locals.

Which dish do you have? I have a 3LNB dish (waiting on the 5LNB, but there aren't any installation dates before mid-February) and I have this same issue. I could have swore that I received these channels before, but I am not sure as I suspected they weren't working only a few days after I got the HR20.

btw, at directv when you call in... Updating means the computer system is down and they don't know why.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts