GEOSATpro Secret Keycodes in System Information Screen

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
These codes all eventually get out, so here are a few that we have documented.

Please note that you may disable your receiver using a few of the functions. The factory warranty does not cover the repair of receiver inoperative due to due to firmware tampering. While most receivers may be revived, please note that Satellite AV may not always have the solution for restoring operation. Use at your own risk! Green - OK / Orange - Caution / Red - Warning

11111 - Factory Function Test Menu
55555 - OTP Configuration Menu
66666 - HDMI Configuration Menu
88888 - EPG window toggle live /logo
98760 - Warning: Register Read / Write

Thanks Brian. Yeah might as well put 'em out, and I like how they came straight from you and you put the warnings.

In other words, The microHD is not Fool Proof, so don't fool with it. You can break your new toy and that would be "too bad so sad"

Brian it looks like the 11111 would be kinda like the "press channel up on receiver while flipping the switch on the back" that the other Geosats do?
(drops you into a menu)

Correct. This is a chipset feature that is typically used at the factory to test receiver functions. We have requested that the routine be modified so the key test is for the RCU keys since there are no front panel buttons..... :D

Hi is there any code available to enable BISS key support and multiple DiseqC versions in sattlite configuration screen, so that the STB can support 8 lnb.
I found these menus on One of the Chaina made STB by luck/Coincidence and on google search I landed on this forum.
For me the code 55555 not showing any thing but 11111, 66666, 88888 are working have not tried 98760

The model name is SOLID HD-S2 3000

No system codes exist for BISS entry.

The microHD already supports multi-port DiSEqC switching including DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and USALS.

Check with the distributor of your STB for firmware upgrades or optional firmware options or enabled codes.

Sadly there is no support available through internet/website for this model, my dealer is not aware of any firmware updates.
Are these FTA, STB's are based on some common chip so that it supports the common software like one present in microHD,

Shows the importance of selecting a brand that has a proven support track record. Your receiver is likely a clone of an Openbox type receiver.

Similarity in the GUI is an indication that the main chipset is same or similar, but tuners, ports and remote codes vary. We also incorporate hardware / firmware verification to help prevent the theft of intellectual property and protect our product development from being used on other products.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)