Semi-Old Dish Receivers

DAJohnsonGymDawg

Original poster
May 10, 2007
All,

You may tell me to get the heck out, since this is a Dish Forum. But, I moved to Direct a few years ago when Dish had the "tussle" with Fox Sports in my area, and I wanted to finally get NFL Sunday Ticket. For some reason, not sure why, I held onto the Dish receivers. They are in the free and clear. I checked last week. I can't remember the model numbers, but I'm happy to look and tell you. But, they were the latest and greatest about 3 years ago. 3 DVR's (dual tuner) and 3 HD receivers. My question is, do you think there is still a market for these, and what is the best way to sell them (here, Ebay, Craigs List)? Just tell me your thoughts, or tell me to buzz off. Thanks, David

All 3 venues will work if you want to retail them just post the R00#s so a buyer can call DISH to be sure they are legal and free to purchase. Check the rules for posting items for sale on this site.

Well there are definitely some models that E* will NO longer (re)activate once they have been removed from an account.
If the OP would post these models, we can tell you if they are worth trying to sell...

HOPPER or 722K?

Mirroring a Joey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts