sent me wrong s-2 kit!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
truckracer - Thanks for posting this info. I'll stay clear of tvtoyz.com. I can't believe what idiot's they're being.

I've learned, from your experience, that it is best to stick with sources that are reliable. When it comes time for me to get a Hi-Def 8PSK DVBS-2 type setup, I'm going to go to Sadoun or Satellite AV, because they'll know exactly what I want.

Thanks again for the heads-up on these BOZOs.

OK thats funny.....he has 18",20",3 LNB designed for 110,119,and 91, DBS LNBs galore on his site and he says you're stealing??

oh good lord..what idiots

Hope you've sent him a link to this thread so he can get an idea of all the business he is NOT gettting from people here. Hang with your Paypal claim, I did something similar with a deadbeat dealer and got my money back. It took over a month but I got all of it back. Just opening a claim puts their paypal account in jeopardy, if several people do it, it doesn't look good on them. it is mightly handy to have a paypal account when you are a seller, a lot of people prefer to pay that way. He has a lot more to lose than you do.

Believe it or not I got my board today. He didn't even tell me that he sent it. I asked him "Why didn't you tell me you already mailed out the right board that I requested?" He simply said "I don't have to...." WTH kind of remark is that? Not very professional at all.

I dropped my paypal claim and he got his money. I however would never recommend doing business with him again. This is my first bad experience with ebay.

It's kind of funny he mentioned the FBI.....I am friends with a couple of them and one of them on his way home from work stopped by my house to chat while I was out front mowing the lawn LOL. That guy at tvtoyz is a real tool.

"one of them on his way home from work stopped by my house to chat" - he just did his routine to check if you not run away after posting/reading here :D.

Believe it or not I got my board today. He didn't even tell me that he sent it. I asked him "Why didn't you tell me you already mailed out the right board that I requested?" He simply said "I don't have to...." WTH kind of remark is that? Not very professional at all.

I dropped my paypal claim and he got his money. I however would never recommend doing business with him again. This is my first bad experience with ebay.

It's kind of funny he mentioned the FBI.....I am friends with a couple of them and one of them on his way home from work stopped by my house to chat while I was out front mowing the lawn LOL. That guy at tvtoyz is a real tool.
Thats great Truckracer, glad to hear you got what you wanted. I too wouldn't do any business from him either. Thanks for posting his name!

Tom

I'm glad you got the right board this guy tried to scare you off and try to turn the table around on you well that one person I know I will not do business with that for sure.
when wife wanted to get a Ku/Cban horn she went with the ones that where posted on this site and after reading this thread I'm glad she did.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts