Sept 19th 6:00 AM HD D* PARTY!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I talked to a D* CSR about 15 Min's ago. He said the "HD roll-out was postponed". I pushed him around to confirm the 21 Sep 07 date and he would NOT give-in. I asked about the 21st. and he said that he was told that it has been postponed and he does NOT know when is the new activation date. I specifically asked him to deny or confirm the 21st-no dice.
icon13.gif

What you read is what you get.
icon8.gif

well the party canceled then.

Who came out with the rumor that it will begin at 6am? Where can i find a list of channels that will go live today?

What a BIG let down.....again!

What's funny is that this happens every time something big in D* is going to launch. There is all this buildup up for a month or so of people hearing rumors from "trusted sources", even though D* never confirms.

There are even people on these boards that say "I am not getting excited this time, D* never launches on time". And yet there are always people like this that are "let down"

I knew last night the first place I was going to go at 6:05am was not to my TV to check for more HD, but to these boards to read the posts of those who feel let down by a satellite company than never promised to launch anything on an specified date!:)

Oh but you're wrong. I called them yesterday and they committed to deliver. D* customer service reps obviously know as much as we do on these boards, that being nothing.

What frustrates me is people in other forums,( not this one Scott, so don't get nervous) telling people "very soon" and "Annie might be singing soon" (refering the the song tomorrow). They have "good contacts" and HD is coming. They will be the same people telling us that nothing was ever announced. It is such bs. They may not be on D*'s payroll, but I am sure they are getting something. I have been a D sub since 1997 so this pisses me off. I pay $400 for a HD-DVR that i have to pay a $5 a month lease payment Are you kidding me? I never complain or ask for free stuff, but that will change.

Oh but you're wrong. I called them yesterday and they committed to deliver. D* customer service reps obviously know as much as we do on these boards, that being nothing.

Theres where your mistaken,
Generally we know alot more than the CSR's, I have informed them of plenty that they had NO IDEA about, these are things that have ALREADY happened.

Jimbo

I'm here with a coffee IV in place and I'm hacking up dog hair.

Okay...where's the new HD?

What frustrates me is people in other forums,( not this one Scott, so don't get nervous) telling people "very soon" and "Annie might be singing soon" (refering the the song tomorrow). They have "good contacts" and HD is coming. They will be the same people telling us that nothing was ever announced. It is such bs. They may not be on D*'s payroll, but I am sure they are getting something. I have been a D sub since 1997 so this pisses me off. I pay $400 for a HD-DVR that i have to pay a $5 a month lease payment Are you kidding me? I never complain or ask for free stuff, but that will change.

I have yet to see an "expert" with the inside scoop that doesn't get there info from here. I even called out one from another forum about his secret information source. He admitted it was Scott.

Status
Please reply by conversation.