Serious Voom Complaint.

doc

Original poster
Oct 27, 2004
I purchased voom back in sept. of 2004. I was told by the csr that they had discovery wings channel and that they had ppv's. This sales assoc. told me a crock of bull and I didnt discover this until after they completed the install. The guy came out and did the install and was quite effecient. I have no complaints there. My complaint is with them telling me they offer a service and then after the install discovering there is no such channels. I also have aproblem when a company agrees to refund me my money and then not doing it. I had there service less than 10 days total and its now been 42 days and still no refund. Needless to say the transaction has now been disputed so my cc company will simply deny payment to voom. In this writers opinion, voom sucks royal horse****. :shocked

I would say buyer beware of voom and check to see what they tell you on the phone is correct 1st.

I would have to say thats your fault for not doing your own research. no matter what company cable or sat. I've ever talked to will pretty much tell you what you want to hear to get you to buy. www.voom.com

it's there for a reason.

Welcome to the forum, doc!
We had a couple of PPV (boxing) events already. A full-time HD PPV will be on VOOM soon (perhaps as early as this fall).
As for Discovery Wings, no word on this. If this SD channel is a must-have for you, consider other providers.

I really like Discovery Wings but to get it with Dish requires the top Billion package, it's not worth the $$ for a couple of channels (to me).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts