Service Restored to 129 Satellite!

I have two DISH receivers, both 722K. One is out of signal, viz. Error Message 002, partial signal loss, although it goes back and forth to 015, total signal loss. The second receiver will give me the signal for 110 and 119. When I do the check signal test on the "working" DVR, it will not bring up 129. The "down" DVR will bring up 110 and 119 on the test screen, but it will not give me any picture for channels. Sure glad Satelliteguys put this info on the Home Page, I could not access the Dish Forums page when I tried to get here. Coulda been worse, coulda happened next week when all the Fall Season premieres open, notwithstanding Parenthood tonight. I got it! Let's turn on the radio, and sit around and watch it:)

We are currently experiencing an outage on some of our channels. We are aware of the issue and we apologize for the inconvenience. We are working as quickly as possible to get your channels restored.

If you want to view SD programming (including locals) that are not broadcast from 129, you can do so by changing your Channel Preference to HD & SD:

211, 411, 211k, 222, 222k, 622, 722, 722k receivers:
1. Press Menu
2. Select Preferences
3. Select Guide Display
4. Set Channel Preference to HD & SD
5. Select Save
6. Verify that the SD version of their locals is now visible in the guide

922 receiver:
1. Press Menu
2. Select Settings
3. Select Guide Display
5. Select Save

I had started trying to get thru to Dish at about 2:30 MST. Got the busy signal. Found you guys. THANKS so much for the info. So we just wait and watch what we have on the dvr. I will keep tabs on here to see if you know when it will be back up. I am in AZ so what info i have found here explains alot. Thanks Guys.

You have probably seen this, but such as Fox and CNN and I'm sure, others, are back on the Guide, with NO HD availability. Beats nothing, I guess. Amazing how we grow to love HD.

Pittsburgh Pa here. Complete loss here. Dont even get the locals. Syfy was working but now its off too. Tv just says Complete Signal Loss!

I can get Menu-1 to access the guide no problem, so as the SD channels...... Luckily, I have OTA HD.

This is weird. I got an email from Dish at 5:30pm central time, saying I made changes to my online account. I haven't touched it, and of course I can't get to it now because of the high traffic. Coincidence, or is it related?

Nevermind that. I figured it out. My account online is fine.

I had started trying to get thru to Dish at about 2:30 MST. Got the busy signal. Found you guys. THANKS so much for the info. So we just wait and watch what we have on the dvr. I will keep tabs on here to see if you know when it will be back up. I am in AZ so what info i have found here explains alot. Thanks Guys.

:welcome: Nativewoman and to everyone else who stumbled upon us today. :)

Happy to have you here, please visit us often. :D

I knew I kept my 72 wing on the 1000.4 for some reason. ;) I'm glad they removed the channels from 129 so my receiver will use the 72 ones.

Updated the OP to hopefully help more people, since most suggestions will be buried in the thread.

OK, so now I see that the guide has updated, but I also notice that my DVR timers have updated. Anything that was recording in HD is now not recording (or showing) - I sure hope that fizes itself once the programming becomes available again. I had 4 timers, starting at 8pm CDT so I figured I had some time. Now I see 1 timer at 8 for the night.

Without the timers, there is no rescheduling that is going to happen. Hell - I don't even know what half my timers are. I just watch the stuff when it gets recorded. I've had more problems with my equipment and when I finally get through all of the BS, this happens. If there was something I could do about it, I would. Until then I just sit here bent over the barrel waiting for someone else to stick it in while I'm here.

We are currently experiencing an outage on some of our channels. We are aware of the issue and we apologize for the inconvenience. We are working as quickly as possible to get your channels restored.

If you want to view SD programming (including locals) that are not broadcast from 129, you can do so by changing your Channel Preference to HD & SD:

211, 411, 211k, 222, 222k, 622, 722, 722k receivers:
1. Press Menu
2. Select Preferences
3. Select Guide Display
5. Select Save

922 receiver:
1. Press Menu
2. Select Settings
3. Select Guide Display
5. Select Save

Great Tip!

My Locals are also mirrored in SD on 855* channels too!

Great Tip!

My Locals are also mirrored in SD on 855* channels too!

Updated the OP again, almost missed Speedy's post, it was already getting buried. Glad you quoted it.

lol its mean I know but wow. hope you guys get bill credits.

At least our SD looks as good as U-verse's HD! I know it's mean, but U-verse HD is atrocious!

I get my locals from my antenna. However, I no longer have those locals, except for one channel. WTF? I have a 222. Like others have experienced, 129 is kaput. Anyone else have problems w/ locals from an antenna?

I get my locals from my antenna. However, I no longer have those locals, except for one channel. WTF? I have a 222. Like others have experienced, 129 is kaput. Anyone else have problems w/ locals from an antenna?

My OTA locals are still coming in just fine. 722K.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)