Service Restored to 129 Satellite!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
ANYTHING related to Muppetts is funny! Good stuff! Agreed on the "refresh" showing so many (new) posts. Is this topic making it a record for your site, Scott in posts over "X" amount of time in one topic?

Not even close have seen threads go much larger. There was one that went to something 1k.

Remember the old days

I guess we will again be blaming this on an anomaly,,, Shades of troubles a few years ago. Lets hope that the power buss and backup didn't fail like the old Hughes birds used to. Ceil 2 is a European built bird and is less then 3 years old!:rolleyes:

It is funny when all hell broke lose I was actually at my sons school as tonight is open house / orientation. I was in there on my cell phone rebooting stuff and trying to fix the server all on this tiny little Sprint Evo.

After awhile my wife looked at me and told me because its big satellite news I could go home and work on things there. :D

Thank God my 129 dish was on a wing. I just climbed down from the roof. Swung my 129 dish over to 61.5. My locals are mirrored on both EA and WA. Woo Hoo!!

It is funny when all hell broke lose I was actually at my sons school as tonight is open house / orientation. I was in there on my cell phone rebooting stuff and trying to fix the server all on this tiny little Sprint Evo.

After awhile my wife looked at me and told me because its big satellite news I could go home and work on things there. :D
:bow

Nice the boss gave you permission. ;)

Maybe you should've brought the iPad along. ;)

I'm getting several channels off 61.5 that I believe were not there before, FOx News HD 205 watching it now.

:bow

Well lets see our Logitech Review which was posted last October has over 54,000 views... this thread here which is only a few hours old and it already has over 28,000 total views.

I would say its been a busy few hours. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)