Service Restored to 129 Satellite!

So glad that this site is up. Can you imagine if we all had to rely on dishnetwork.com or the 800 number to figure out what's going on?

I know I'd be going bonkers.
You would be surprised at how many people from DISH Network come here first to find out whats going on... (I wish I was making that up) :D

SAT 129 down for all channels in Phoenix AZ. I just looked for a possible twitter account for Dish Network. Turns out they do have an active twitter account :) @dishnetwork I am watching MTs and traffic between them and customers via TweetDeck application.
down here too, dish 800 number constant busy signal
perhaps dish needs twitter page so they can let peeps know whats up

Checking in.

I was just about to blame the fraud service technician. I just phoned DISH and their automated system let me know what's going on.

The service technician signed the service contract, in my name, as well as put my initials down. I thought that was a crime, forging a legal contact with somebody's name, etc. Thankfully, I can prove that it's not my signature (if we hire somebody to compare the two signatures)

as per dishnetwork facebook account:

DISH Network
We sincerely apologize if you are currently experiencing HD channel loss issues. We are working as quickly as possible to restore your channels.

Until these channels are restored you can watch most Standard Definition channels by pressing the menu button on your remote control, and selecting Program Guide. Or you can access your DVR content by pressing the DVR button.

If SD channels are not visible in your Program Guide go to www.dish.com/outage for instructions.
http://www.dish.com/outage
www.dishnetwork.com

No 129 signal in the Texas panhandle. Does anyone at Dish know what has happened? Is 129 toast or is it fixable?

I was just about to replace my 1.2 lnb. Was getting my ladder out.. And I figured I would come on here and take a look.. Love this site.. Just saved me a trip up the ladder...LOL

You should definitely check out the dishnetwork facebook page it's actually quite hilarious on some of the responses, people are freaking out because of the no HD and people are like GO OUTSIDE AND READ A BOOK lol..

Rebooted to get my SD channels to show

Initially I could not see or access my SD channel options on the default "my Channels" menu. I rebooted my 722 and they all returned. Now watching SD successfully without changing my preferences from HD to SD in set up.
Mike

Initially I could not see or access my SD channel options on the default "my Channels" menu. I rebooted my 722 and they all returned. Now watching SD successfully without changing my preferences from HD to SD in set up.
Mike

That is most likely because their HD counterparts disappeared from the guide...

Mike

Thats because they removed all the HD channels from the guide. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts