Pansat Setup

chickee

Original poster
May 28, 2014
I got a Pansat 9200, my last BIN was 09-27-2007 and I'd like reprogram this beatiful receiver.I'm an old man but this is my hobby.Any help?Thanks.

The latest, and last, firmware for it can be downloaded from www.pansatservice.com/download.htm (dated 08/18/2010)
Although, your current firmware(bin) is probably sufficient for most of what's available.
Do you have the DVB-S2 8PSK module installed? It's a necessity today as DVB-S2 has become quite popular. If not, a new receiver is a better option as the module is more $$ than many new, more capable, receivers.
(My Panny 9200 went 'down the road' quite a while ago)

Reactions: carlospr43
I have to agree with FaT Air to some extent but that is still a very capable receiver that in all honesty if we are dealing with sat signals there has not been much of an advancement since the 9200 has been released.There is not a better receiver hands down for recording Hi Bit rate feeds!..Top it off with an ATSC tuner and it is a nice piece..They do run hot so a fan mod is in order.

I have several sat lists I have made through the years and if you need an up to date sat list just shoot me a pm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts