SG-2100 Manual and Grounding

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

taelon721

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 30, 2006
Going to put a motorized 90cm on top of the house. How is the best way to ground. Also, can't find my manual/instructions for the SG-2100. The motor isn't on the dish yet. Anyone have a pdf of it or something? Thanks.....

Now, hopefully, I get this setup done Sunday with a friend. I have been waiting for this day for a year. I am tired of talking, and need to finish this project. Hopefully, God loves an FTAer and won't rain on me. Got to get my Christian channels back and feeds. :D My primestar is now blocked by trees, so have to do something.

Sadoun's website has the setup instructions for that motor, I think, not sure about manual, google it. Can't move the pstar dish away from the trees?

more help

I think DMSI is the importer for that motor.
Scroll down near the bottom of their page, and look.
Highlighted in yellow, are the manual and an easy install guide.

The Sadoun site has info on installing multiple motors, and is a good place to look, too.

As for the trees, I hear chainsaws do a great job of trimming them. :rolleyes:

For years I fought the lower signal quality of G-5 thru F1 due to the
trees in the way. Now that 3 hurricanes in one year have hit I have no
obstructions to the western sats.
But Im still cleaning up the mess of over 100 trees down.
Trim no more than you need too.

Leaving Florida...take a developer with you

Sadoun's website has the setup instructions for that motor, I think, not sure about manual, google it. Can't move the pstar dish away from the trees?

Thanks for the help guys. And yes, my friend is bringing a chainsaw in the morning. I don't think mother nature likes FTA. I don't care, bushes and trees are going down! FTA is more important than oxygen! :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)