SG-2100 Won't move

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am planning on taking the receiver to the motor or the motor to the receiver and connect with short jumper coax this weekend since that would be the best time at the moment, but I will give you guys a update ASAP. I also emailed the person I brought it from and he said that if it still doesn't work it will be covered by warranty.
Good deal. If you can bring the receiver out to the motor and watch the LED while you are working, that should help. A small TV will also come in handy! :)

I have the same proplem. Satellite didn't move after couple of moves.
I have NeuSat sp6000 STB->Motor->LNB set up. when i issue move command LED goes High and Low ..but not Orange green. I did reset the motor, set USALS to correct long/lat. then, I set to DiseqC and reset the saved positions. currently sationed in one place..and motor is not moving at all. PLEASE HELP...!

I have the same proplem. Satellite didn't move after couple of moves.
I have NeuSat sp6000 STB->Motor->LNB set up. when i issue move command LED goes High and Low ..but not Orange green. I did reset the motor, set USALS to correct long/lat. then, I set to DiseqC and reset the saved positions. currently sationed in one place..and motor is not moving at all. PLEASE HELP...!

WELCOME to the SatelliteGuys.US FTA forum, try disconnecting the LNB and see it it starts to work(move). If the LNB is shorted out (BAD) then it may cause a problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

True South and motor

Commercial receivers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)