sg2100 motor question

exner2008

Original poster
Jan 7, 2008
:)Hi guys well this is my first trouble shooting post on this forum , so i'd just like to say hi all .
Well this is the equipment i am running . I have a 65 cm x 75 cm raven dish with a emp-n888k lnb , sg2100 motor , and conaxsat duo receiver . I figured since it was going to be a nice weekend , i would try too set up my motor, to pick up more sats . I went ahead and mounted my mast plumbing it and mounting my motor and dish . Now i kind of strayed away from the factory install instructions as i found a sticky on another forum and was wondering if this was the right thing to do . This post indicated that when mounting the sg2100 to the pole , instead of setting the elevation on the motor , as the factory install suggests, just to plumb the down shaft , insall dish , line up with your closest sat as apposed to your longitude , and your good to go . Well that is what i did , and so my logitude is 113 , i picked 110w and locked on . setting azimuth on dish ,and with my motor on zero . My problem is something is out of wack a bit , because when i go into usals or dieque.2 , and try to find sats , they seem to be off as i have to nudge it until it locks on , and so far i am only picking up 2 sats .

I would appreciate any help at all as i am thinking of starting over and just doing what the manual says .

These are my coordinates , longitude=113 , lat=54.8 , and would anyone know what the elevation for the motor would be in my area, thanks again.

MLB Network Secures Agreement With Verizon FiOS TV

500 HD channels?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts