SG9120 Pic

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mikey11

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 9, 2009
canada
just a pic of my 90 degree connectors on my SG9120....it makes wire routing alot easier

Attachments

• IMG-20120407-00543.jpg
    IMG-20120407-00543.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 225
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 179
great pics and those are very useful for the 9120. can i ask where you got them?

great pics and those are very useful for the 9120. can i ask where you got them?

i just got them at a local "big box" store....home depot or Lowes, etc etc should have them, or any electronics store

That sure makes the install neater! :cool:

Those connectors are available on Ebay if you do not need them today! I even found 90 degree angle coax compression connectors. I better check with my local pizza guy or cable guy to see just what all is available! ;)

That sure makes the install neater! :cool:

Those connectors are available on Ebay if you do not need them today! I even found 90 degree angle coax compression connectors. I better check with my local pizza guy or cable guy to see just what all is available! ;)

yes the 90 degree compression ends are great too!

i couldnt find them locally so i just went for the adapters....i could only find 90 degree BNC compression ends which i use at work for security cameras

I have almost exactly the same thing, I bought a few of them at a 99 cent store. They looked pretty cheap and low quality but they seem to work ok.

Attachments

• Kr8rl.jpg
    Kr8rl.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 169
I could go buy up oodles of them and resell them here for a 100% markup and you guys would still be getting a bargain! :whistle:

yeah I just went on Saturday and spent $40 for some parts at Rat Shack that if I had time to get from monoprice would have been probably $15 with shipping

But I needed the parts right then and now so I couldnt wait ;)

But I needed the parts right then and now so I couldnt wait ;)[/QUOTE]

Doesn't that always seem to be the case? I can't figure out how "the shack" has stayed in business all these years. It can't just be from us last minute buyers that need it now. :,)

Doesn't that always seem to be the case? I can't figure out how "the shack" has stayed in business all these years. It can't just be from us last minute buyers that need it now. :,)

I went in one about a year or two back and it was bloody annoying... There was just some greasy headed, pimple faced, mouth breathing kid that did his dead best to sell me a cell phone, a car stereo, Pizza service (I don't remember which one) and remote control toy cars for my kids. DUH. My kids have kids.. Idiot..

I don't remember what I went in there for but I regret it deeply. I hadn't wanted to choke someone that badly in a long time..

He really put the hard sell on me for every piece of junk and cr*ppy service they had in there.

I told my dad about it and he had a few choice curse words to say about them. He reminded me of when I was little and he took me with him when he went to one of their stores to test TV tubes on a machine they had. He found the bad tubes, bought new ones and got a free catalog. Now they don't have any parts to repair anything at all and you can't even buy a catalog. Dad said about 20 years ago they went from giving them away to charging you for them and now they don't offer them at all.
He hopes they go out of business. I think I agree with him..

Oh, and I remember also when I was little, they had "Tandy" stores, I don't remember if they were separate or inside of or just next door to Radio Shack stores.. We used to always stop when we drove past one, Mom would buy me little leather craft kits. When we would make long trips they would buy me the kinds where I didn't have to use tools so I could lace leather wallets and stuff like that in the car. I made a little leather key pouch for my dad about 45 years ago and he still carries it in his pocket to this day with his keys in it.

I guess they killed off the Tandy stuff decades ago. I haven't seen or heard of Tandy in a very long time.

Oh well. I agree with you guys, Ripoff Shack is just exactly that.. I wonder how many women they have pressured into buying cr*p they didn't need and initially didn't even want....

yeah I just went on Saturday and spent $40 for some parts at Rat Shack that if I had time to get from monoprice would have been probably $15 with shipping

I should say my dad needed the parts. He was hooking up the HDTV in the party garage to the stereo and he had hooked it up horribly wrong. So I had like 2 hours to fix it

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)