SG9120 Pic

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have almost exactly the same thing, I bought a few of them at a 99 cent store. They looked pretty cheap and low quality but they seem to work ok.

Dee_Ann,

I wanted to make a comment on your connectors with the rubber boots as I'd like to help you prevent some corrosion problems. I think I would pull them back a bit off the square part of the fittings. It looks like they are not sealing completely because of the shape and I wonder if moisture could possibly drip down into the boot and then sit there. Since it is below the motor housing, it probably won't get direct rain unless it is blown in by hard winds, but morning dew may easily find its way in there to that little pucker where the boot doesn't seat tight. It will also be a bit shaded and won't evaporate or dry out fast either. I think they would serve you better if they squeezed in tight around the round barrel area of the connectors. I'd maybe even place a wrap or two of good electrical tape around the tops.

RADAR

Dee_Ann,

I wanted to make a comment on your connectors with the rubber boots as I'd like to help you prevent some corrosion problems. I think I would pull them back a bit off the square part of the fittings. It looks like they are not sealing completely because of the shape and I wonder if moisture could possibly drip down into the boot and then sit there. Since it is below the motor housing, it probably won't get direct rain unless it is blown in by hard winds, but morning dew may easily find its way in there to that little pucker where the boot doesn't seat tight. It will also be a bit shaded and won't evaporate or dry out fast either. I think they would serve you better if they squeezed in tight around the round barrel area of the connectors. I'd maybe even place a wrap or two of good electrical tape around the tops.

RADAR

Thank you, I will do that. Sounds like good, solid advice to me..

:)

Package of two, 99 cents, tax included at the "Everything's 99 cents" store.
I guess that would make these about 91 cents because tax is figured in, and approximately 45 cents each, if you could buy them in onesies..

Maybe you guys can get some numbers off the package to help you find some.

Hope that helps.. :)

IMG_0709.JPG

Status
Please reply by conversation.