Shows on EHD are erased after watching! Known problem?

I got it yesterday, but am too scared to try stuff with my EHDs. I have avoided watching without restoring to the DVR anything on them.

I stopped and started several shows on my EHD at least 5 times each. Each time the show was there when I went back into the archive and each time the show resumed where I left off. Seems to be OK right now.

S~

I had L.627 on my 622 as of last night. My zip code is 97214. Last night I recorded a 3 minute bit to my EHD, watched it to the end three times, and then interrupted it twice in the mdidle by pressing 'View Live TV'. It's still there!

I had L.627 on my 622 as of last night. My zip code is 97214. Last night I recorded a 3 minute bit to my EHD, watched it to the end three times, and then interrupted it twice in the mdidle by pressing 'View Live TV'. It's still there!

Thats a good sign. :)

Can anyone verify this?

Anyone got banner ads in their guide yet?

Did he mean the bug is still there, or his recording is still there (and intact)?

It will be nice if I don't have to sacrifice Nothing But Trailers to the angry beast once a day anymore.....

Anyone got banner ads in their guide yet?
I don't have anything that looks like a banner. I have L.627 now, but my guide looks the same as it did before, not that I'm complaining.

I have done some more experiments, using multiple 3-minute 'bits' transferred to the EHD and also some of my archived programming on the EHD. I fast-forward to the end on one, interrupt another midway through, and then repeat the process. Nothing has been erased.

Finally, I deleted the recorded 'bits' off the EHD, and that worked as expected also.

I'm still not ready to risk watching my VOOM recordings, however.

This is really great news!!! I was one of the first to get L625, but no such luck with 627...I'll just have to wait a while longer. Anyone else out there with 627 that can confirm that it is fixed?

Why so quiet on L627? Did no more than 2 people get the update? I would think there would be lively conversation on whether the EHD problem has been fixed for sure. As you can tell, I have not received the update yet.:mad:

Why so quiet on L627? Did no more than 2 people get the update? I would think there would be lively conversation on whether the EHD problem has been fixed for sure. As you can tell, I have not received the update yet.:mad:

I have a 722K, so I don't know when they will spool updates for that.

They usually do an initial batch and wait a bit to see if the phones ring, then do some more. It can take a while for a release to roll out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)